XX (2)

120 Votes. How to vote: click the star on the bottom of the page. If it turns orange, it is considered a vote.

Yall said ONE per chapter while they on vacation sooo. . One per chapter. Giveaway will be reopened since I didn't republish it. $100 prize. 💙

Their wedding song😭💙 >>>>> (Xion picked it out)

Now Playing | Alone x Dave East x Jacquees

July 11th, 2024 | Italy to Thailand☕️

"Xion. . You're so nasty. ." Mylachi moaned out to him as he had her taking backshots over the couch. They can see the clouds outside the window. They were on their way to the second destination.

A dream destination of his that Tavon supposedly told her, Thailand. He was fucking his fiancée on his private plane to one of his dream vacations. It couldn't get no better than that.

Mylachi would've preferred not to be on the couch but there was no flight attendants in sight, still the thrill of getting caught intrigued her. Xion could tell.
The way she responded to him quietly but still loud enough so he could hear, made him feel like he wasn't doing quite enough. Scooping her hair back, he got deeper making her arch her back deeper as well. She leaned into the couch more and he followed her, still taking his precious time forming a grip.

"Stop fucking runnin'. . I let you run?" He muttered to her and she whined at his voice.

"You too deep, daddy."

"Yeah?" He asked, finally gathering all her hair, the soft hair glided with ease as he wrapped it around his hand and tugged her head back, making her pull back with him. "You be leaking all over yo fucking dick like crazy, Mami. That's only for me?"

Mylachi bit her lip and moaned, "yes, daddy, only for you. ." Her eyes rolled back as he stood up straight, his hands still holding a fist full of her hair. "Oh my. . Fuck, she only get wet for you, Xi." She put her hand on the window, throwing her hips back to meet his thrusts.