Chap 1: Commissions..again

Eyes on the target, hands firmly holding the glock, the white haired man took a deep breath and locked his fingers up the trigger.
This wasnt his first time, he somehow got used to killing in order to get what he wanted.
He pulled the trigger.
The mask he was wearing did not only served the purpose of hiding his identity, it was used to hide the fact that he had emotions. Letting people see your emotions inclue letting them see your weak side. He was not allowed to have weaknesses, not while working as a hitman.
He would be way to easy to spot and be killed.

He watched the body of the man he just murdered collapse on the floor, in a distant building.
He sighed as he relaxed his back from the precedant tension. The man gazed at a sky without stars. They all disapeared a long time ago, drowned in the pollution of the atmosphere.

Only a faint light from what used to be the moon was perceived. All others lights were emaning from the colored advertisments of the sky-scrapers's walls.
The faint light of the moon refleted in the blue eyes of the murderer.
He got up and was about to get back to his appartment but before he could turn his around, a familiar voice errupted in the darkness.

"Majora" the voice called.
"You did a spotless job, like always."
A hooded figure stood out from the shadows.

Majora frowned. He despised that person. His pointed ears leaned back as he turned to face the hooded figure.

It was pretty clear that she was female, she was wearing a croped black hoodie, with a white line of fabric sewn over the right sleeve. Under the hoodie, there was a tank top which wasnt leaving much to the imagination. She was also wearing baggy dark pants, with the same white fabric over the right leg, and brown boots. The hood hiding the superior part of her face wasnt letting any of the features at the top of the mouth appear.
Her light-brown hair was down on her left shoulder.

The short man pursed his lips before talking.
"What do you want now ? I've done the job, as you asked." Majora spoke through
his clenched teeth.
The woman grinned before approching the other one.
Majora's face became even more hostile as the urge to back up fled through his veins.
The dilemna was now his. Taking a step back would equal bow down to this bitch's authority.

He'd honestly rather be hit by lightning.

The woman stoped inches far from him.
She stared as her smile faded.
"You are definitly the less obedient of my hitmans. A shame you're the most talented." She spoke before knocking him to the ground.
"You really need to learn to show some respect." She then spited.
Majora grunted and whispered :
"Respect goes both ways. And is earned" then sat cross-legged.
He was on the floor now, so lets at least be in a comfortable position.
The girl acted like she haven't heard him and blew on her nails.
"I actually got some infos for you." She said before pausing dramaticaly.

Majora raised an eyebrow. He has heard those words more than he had breakfasts in his life.
"And ? If they dont concern me directly I do not care."
The woman gave him an upset look.
"It does concern you or at least the person you're looking for." She smiled at the sudden interest of the short man.
Then she turned and shrugged,
"But since i seem to annoy you this much, i will just keep it for me.
Majora stared annoyed at the proud asshole in front of him.
" My dear Séni, could your highness please enlighten my bothered mood with thoses handsomes news ?" He stated ironicaly.

Séni turned around and bended over to be at his face level.
"I dare you to speak on this tone again" she grabed his jaw diging her nails in his skin.
"I assure you will experiment thoses new torture devices i ordered yesterday"
She smirked before letting go of him.

"I happen to have gotten in contact with eminent people"
She looked into the sky-scrapers sea.
"They are from another place, like you."
Séni gazed back at the man grumbling behind her.
She sighed and turned back after seeing Majora's disinterest.

"I hope you'll behave better than that, they are important people, thus they dont care about peasants and if you dare to make fun of anyone or to hit with sarcasm i will make sure you regret being born. Actually it'll be better if you didnt speak at all, you are saying way too much stupid stuff. I hope you don't plan on disrespecting blablabla.."

Majora stood back up and relaxed his painful jaw before leaning against the fence.
Séni will keep on talking for another hour so to distract himself from the boring asshole, he gazed at the sky.

The black clouds were covering the stars and the moon but they also were protecting the earth from the deadly sun.
The sun used to be pretty vital to humans but now that it was closer to it's death, it became way bigger and it's rayons became completly deadly.
Humans were slowly starting to get evacuated to others planets but the least develloped countries were still fighting to get a way out of here.

Memories of his childhood and of the gorgeous blue sky flew back to his mind.
Memories of his beloved and happy familly, memories of the times were he didnt had so much blood on his hands,
But then others memories hit.
The unhappy ones.
The night were he lost it all
And the worst part was that the only person he could blame was himself.

He closed his eyes and shaked his head. He knew his sister was still alive. This was the only thing which managed to keep him alive this whole time.