TW

First off I'd like to say that I do not ship the real people. Only their online personas. Corpse and Sykkuno are friends in real life. I just ship their online persona's, shipping the real people is weird.

Second of all. This contains GERD which Corpse DOES have in real life. Also, Agoraphobia and fibromyalgia. If you don't know what they are then here :

GERD -
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a common condition in which the stomach contents move up into the esophagus. Reflux becomes a disease when it causes frequent or severe symptoms or injury. Reflux may damage the esophagus, pharynx or respiratory tract.

Source : Google

Agoraphobia-
Agoraphobia is a fear of being in situations where escape might be difficult or that help wouldn't be available if things go wrong. Many people assume agoraphobia is simply a fear of open spaces, but it's actually a more complex condition. Someone with agoraphobia may be scared of: travelling on public transport.

Source : Google

Fibromyalgia-
Fibromyalgia is a chronic (long-lasting) disorder that causes pain and tenderness throughout the body, as well as fatigue and trouble sleeping. Scientists do not fully understand what causes it, but people with the disorder have a heightened sensitivity to pain.

Source : Google

Another thing I'd like to say is that if either Corpse or Sykkuno claims that they're uncomfortable with the ship then I WILL delete this. Please, let me know if either of them say they're uncomfortable with the ship.

Also this will contain Smut. Change of plans ig. The only reason I'm doing this is for clout. I'm just kidding (no I am not, it is for clout). Anyways, so yup this will have smut because neither Corpse nor Sykkuno have said anything about it. If they have or will, let me know I will delete those chapters which are coming after a LONG time, trust me.

I'm also going to say that this may be uncomfortable to Sykkuno so although I doubt that Sykkuno will ever see this. If Sykkuno or Corpse says that they're uncomfortable with this type of traumatic storyline. Please let me know.

This is most probably going to end up as a short story. My original plan was to make this a threeshot but I changed my mind.

And the following content will include graphic descriptions of sexual, physical and verbal abuse, r*pe is heavily mentioned here, self harm, depression, PTSD and male×male.

You have been warned.

Continue with caution and if you're uncomfortable with these types of storylines. It's totally fine. I completely understand hun, you matter to me. ^^