Character Headcannons part 3

Here's some more head cannons for my au!!

All this is my au. If you don't like it, welp, Congratulations. I really don't care 😂

Enjoy u wonderful people!!!! :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the characters from tallest to shortest.
MT
Chosen
Victim
Dark
Blue
Green
Yellow
Second
Purple
Red

When the stick figures are born, they are a very bright, almost neon color. As they get older, their color starts to get a bit duller. If they ever get sick, their color will often appear pale. If the sticks grow old or grow really weak, they will lose their color and start to turn grey. Once they die, they'll be just a grey color.

If a stick figure panics a ton, or gets really really worried or worked up, there is a chance they may glitch out a bit.

Second isn't just lazy and tired all the time. He has Narcolepsy, which causes him to randomly fall asleep.

Chosen is very sensitive to touch, due to being in slavery for a while. He will flinch if touched suddenly.

Blue is the peacemaker of the group

Blue and Red were the cutest as babies and Green, Yellow, and Second like to rub that in.

Red acts very innocent, but it's actually a cover up for his troublemaker personality.

Yellow's curiosity often gets him into trouble.

Blue is the therapist of the group.

Yellow may be very smart, but he often makes dumb decisions when under pressure.

Green and Purple have a crush, and Second knows it. He's Green's wingman.

Blue has severe burn scars covering most of his body. He also has severe nerve damage due to the burns. This causes him to feel cold even if he isn't, feel random burning, and on some days he can't feel anything at all.

Oc Headcannons

Indigo may seem like a mean and rude person, but he's really not. He's been abused most of his life, coming from a rough family, and tends to cover his fear and sadness with anger. Purple can relate to him and helps him overcome his aggressive behavior.

Onyx is now completely mute. Reason is unknown as of now. He can do sign language really well. I know, he talks in AvA part 4, but I'm changing it now.

(Also not really a headcannon, just an idea that I thought I should write down.)

If Dark was good (which I'm considering for my au at some point in my timeline), I feel like Yellow and him would have a cool relationship. I feel like Dark would possibly self nominate himself as an older brother, although he won't admit it. Yellow is still traumatized and doesn't want anything to do with Dark, and Dark secretly feels bad about it. Eventually they become more  comfortable with each other, coding together and such. Maybe Dark teaches Yellow quite a few things. Srry. I don't know why I wrote this part, but I think this idea would be cute. And I know, I know. I'm way too obsessed with Yellow and I'm sorry 😭.  I'll try and make things centered around the other sticks more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aight. That's all I got for u. See u soon in AvA part 5!!!