2.

ELENA
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
Getting ready for college is the best part of the day for me. Yesterday ayesha and me, we decided to visit a cafe and before that we'll go to college.
Our classes are going to start on Thursday giving us 3 days to roam around and get familiar with the surrounding.
Yesterday we were talking and ayesha got to know that I really love going to cafes . Then she suggested me her favorite cafe and we decided we'll go there tomorrow. So here we are I'm so excited!!!!!
"EL LET'S GO". I heard ayesha saying-yelling.
" YES AYESHA I'M COMING "I replied.

The campus was so cool and big I'm loving it.
" EL YOU KNOW THE LIBRARY OF OUR COLLEGE IS REALLY A SIGHT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO THERE. AND TILL YOU'LL BE BACK I'M GOING TO MEET A ACQUAINTANCE OF MINE. WHAT DO YOU SAY? "
Ayesha said. Well what can I say about a library. I LOVE THEMMMM!!!! AHHHHHHH.
Plus I think it well be better if we both wind up this college tour quickly so we go to that cafe.
"YES AYESHA YOU SHOULD GO, I'LL MEET YOU AFTER THAT, OKAY? "
I gave her a big smile.
"AM I IN HEAVEN, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL" I said squealing then I realized what I was doing I quickly looked across the library but no one was looking at me, there were few students like 2-3 so I don't think anyone saw me doing that.
I quickly opned my phone to click a picture as the sun was shinning bright and casting a beautiful look across the library's window.

After few seconds I heard another click I looked up here and there but no one was there

I guess maybe some other student was clicking a picture of a book Or something.
Suddenly my phone pinged with a message it was ayesha
AYESHA:
HEY ARE YOU DONE.
I'LL BE WAITING FOR
YOU AT THE FRONT DOOR.

ELENA:
YES I'M COMING.

I quickly left the library . I don't want to be late for our coffee, ahh . Let's go!
Finally we are at the bean box, I giggled internally as it's name is so cute.
While driving me here ayesha said her cousin erum is also going to join us for few moments and she even said that erum is engaged to someone named Abdullah and in the morning she was with Abdullah when I was in library.
Well I'm a bet scared to meet erum, will she like me?
I want to be in the good books with her as I already have ayesha now I don't want to make more friends one is enough for me.
We got inside and the interiors were so aesthetically beautiful. We sat on a table near the window and ayesha excused herself to get her cousin she was waiting outside.
I was reading my book but I felt someone's gaze at me but I shrugged the thought.
When ayesha came back she had already placed the order.
"HI! I'M ELENA, AYESHA'S NEW ROOMMATE. IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ERUM"
I said and quickly lowered my lashes.
I heard a chuckle, when I looked up to see it was erum who was chuckling and ayesha was also smiling. I looked at them perplexed, was something wrong?
"AYESHA WAS NOT LYING WHEN SHE SAID YOU ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE GIRL" she said and laughed . Now I was blushing.
"EH-THANK YOU? ". Why are they so sweet to me. I mean ayesha she has been driving me from our apartment to college and then here and taking care of me. Now erum-what should I call her erum? Erum di? {Di means big sister}
"IT'S OKAY SWEETEST, AND YOU CAN CALL ME ERUM DI. AFTER ALL YOU ARE ALSO MY LITTLE GIRL LIKE AYESHA".
We all laughed and were talking about college stuff and her marriage.
Erum di is going to get married after a month.
We were talking about all of this I felt at peace with them. And after sometime we left for our apartment. We even have to cook food. Ayesha's brother won't be getting us food everyday!
Isn't it?