𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

"Writer of the Year Award goes to ......

Pratiksha Sahni!!! very very congratulations"

Author:

The smile on Pratiksha's face grew wider as the name rang through the crowd. She stood up, clasped her hands together and bowed in honor of everyone to her right and left before walking towards the stage.

The presenter smiled and congratulated Pratiksha as she received the trophy and faced the audience, "Thank you all so much for this opportunity, I remember the day I was nominated for the award and I couldn't believe it, but now that I've won I can't express how grateful I am to you all, ...." . Pratiksha's speech became heavy as tears welled up in her eyes." I-I'm so sorry, it was so sudden ...... Anyway, this is a huge accomplishment for me, so please continue to support me.

Pratiksha thanked the audience and returned to her seat as people continued to congratulate her.

Pratiksha's point of view:

I know I have no right to be disrespectful to my work, especially since it has earned me recognition and respect in the writer's world, but I have my reasons

Hi, I'm Pratiksha Sahni. i'm a 22 year old young writer who has had a dream of writing a novel and winning awards since i was 14 years old, and today it's finally come true. i've been working on this project since i was 14 years old, and i've worked for this moment i. Anyway, manifestation works, so .... yeah! abhi ke liye itna hi, fhir baad mein kabhi aur bataungi apne baarein mein [yeah! That's all for now, maybe I'll tell you more later].

I attended the award ceremony with my family and best friend, who also dragged me to this event, otherwise I was planning to be an obscure writer forever.F.O.R.E.V.E.R

Also, the dress is a little uncomfortable, I don't think it'll hold up after dinner because it's so tight it's hard to breathe, ugh

~

After the event, it was time for the dinner and finallyyyyy, I mean, who sits in one position for 6 hours and doesn't get tired? I felt so hungry and the smell of food made me even more hungry but I had to control myself. Oops, PANEER, SHAHI PANEER, KADAI PANEER, I've almost eaten them all!

After dinner, I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air and hoped that the place was not crowded with only a few couples and some singles like me.

I saw a corner with a few empty chairs and sat down on one of them to relax." Ah, I can finally breathe in peace", I finally turn on my cell phone after 6 hours

Here we go .... , Once the data was turned on, the buzzing went crazy and my phone started hanging up, but no problem, I had another phone and another account. In my other account I read fan comments on my story, very interesting.

[reader 1: Pratiksha's writing comforts me , i love these characters a lot]

[reader no.2  : guys!! guyss!! don't underestimate pratiksha's other story they are as amazing as this one guyss! pleaseeee check them outttt}

{reader 3: we all got a Vikrant in our life but the only problem here is.. in the story pakhi actually ends up with her Vikrant... while in we only ended up with our vikrant in our imaginations... ]

Author:

After reading the third comment, Pratiksha's smile narrowed. Her thumbs rested on the keyboard as if she wanted to write something, but she couldn't; she kept biting her lower lip, writing something, then hitting the backspace key, then writing something, then hitting the backspace key again.

"Ms. Pratiksha?"

Pratiksha was so lost in her own thoughts that she couldn't think of a word to say in response to that comment, forgetting that she was in a public place where anyone could come up to her and that this person's presence had taken her by surprise and made her jump at the sound of her name

"Yes, it's me," she replied.

The two teenagers looked at each other with strange expressions, one of them looked at Pratiksha

"Ma'am, sorry for disturbing you actually we were wondering if you are free right now?" She asked in a very polite and sweet tone of voice, even if Pratiksha wanted to say no she couldn't, "Of course", she told them with a smile.

The two teenagers sat down across the table, one of them holding something that looked like a notepad, which gave Pratiksha a strange feeling, she hoped it wasn't what she thought it was.

"Hello ma'am, let us introduce ourselves to you ...... We are ...... "

"Pratiksha! Pratiksha!" A voice came from behind, it was Pratiksha's best friend Kajal.

"What are you doing, why are you not picking up the call?"

"Oh that's ......" Pratiksha and the two teenagers were confused, they exchanged glances and then looked back at Kajal who looked angry, very angry. Pratiksha tried to explain to her, "My cell phone was off but when I turned it on ...... Notification ...." .

"Stop it!" Kajal interrupted, "We'll talk about this later, don't you want to go home? Everyone's gone, including your parents, what are you doing here?

Kajal took a deep breath, "This is not a part of the event, there is a birthday hall, a dining hall and a club in this building and the place where you are is a part of the club.

"Gosh, I don't know" Pratiksha replied hesitantly.

Kajal looked at the worried Pratiksha and pinched her cheek, "I know baby, now let's go".

Pratiksha nodded and replied, "Wait, what about them?

"Who? Kajal asked and then she looked at the two teenagers sitting at the table who were looking at Pratiksha and her, "Uh, I'm sorry but it's late and I'm sorry she can't talk to you guys right now".

They were just about to leave when one of the teens ran over and handed Pratiksha a card

"Ma'am, we didn't get a chance today, but here's our card, we hope to hear back from you soon".

Pratiksha nodded and then left the rooftop with Kajal. 

~End of Chapter 1~