2.

May 21, 2023
Omniscient

ᥫ᭡

Waking up, Kianna quickly shut her eyes due to the throbbing headache she had.

After finding a bottle of Tylenol she quickly took two pills, brushed her teeth and washed her face, then laid back down.

Going onto her phone, she decided to follow Von back. Scrolling through his page, she accidentally liked a photo but quickly unliked it.

"Hope he don't see that shit." She laughed a little before calling Keion, expecting to hear his mouth.

Seeing the face time call saying 'connecting' she sat up a little bit.

"Fuck yo ass smilin' fa? Ain't shit funny." Was the first thing he said when the call had connected.

"My bad." She dragged out. "I had forgot all about coming over there. I was having too much of a good time." She shrugged, telling the truth.

"Type shit." He mumbled clearly annoyed.

Kianna and Keion's relationship was very complex and toxic. They've been on and off since their senior year of high school. They have both quit the relationship multiple times, but somehow, someway always ended up back together. Kianna was starting to get tired of this cycle though.

"Can't be too mad. Knowing you be out hea' hoein' around." Kianna mumbled, not fazed by his attitude.

As he was about to reply to her, she hung up the phone. "Don't got time for his bs." She thought.

Feeling her stomach growling, she decided she would go to Starbucks since she didn't feel like cooking she also needed to go grocery shopping because there was nothing in her fridge.

After getting dressed in her white two piece 'yagi world' set, she made a list of things she needed to do today.

She put breakfast, pick up lace glue, go grocery shopping, and stop by India's house.

After locking up her apartment door, she headed towards her Kia K5 in the color wolf gray.

It was a gift from her mom for her 18th birthday, sadly it was the last thing her mom ever gave her due to her dying in July of that year.

Kianna barely spoke on her mother due to that hurt still being there and she doubt it would ever leave, so she tries to block it out of her head.

It work's majority of the time but she had those days where all she does is cry and think about her mother.

After putting her seatbelt on, she went to Apple Music on her dashboard and played her "juh vibe twin" playlist. 'Poetic justice' by Kendrick Lamar and Drake started playing throughout her car while she pulled off.

ᥫ᭡

After getting a Double-Smoked Bacon, Cheddar & Egg Sandwich and Carmel Frappe from Starbucks, she ate her food as she drove to her favorite beauty supply in the whole Chicago.

Looking around the beauty supply, Kianna found more items than she intended to buy as usual when she came here but she didn't care.

Afterwards of finding a bunch of different products, she finally went back to the front to get checked out.

"$126.87 Ki." Mrs Bailey, the cashier told Kianna. Since she always came there, all the workers knew her name.

After paying, she stood around for another ten minutes talking to Bailey about stuff before she left and headed towards Sam's and Walmart.