Step Two starts

James P.O.V

When I wake up, I see that no one is there Some friends I've got. I get out of bed and take a shower before getting dressed. I head down stairs to the common room and see it deserted. Yup, my friends are definitely the best. note the sarcasam.

When I get to the great hall, I see the boys sitting with the girls. I sit in between Sirius and Remus.

"Hey James." Remus says picking up some toast.

I nod at them. "Thanks for leaving me."

Sirius laughs. "Anytime mate." I scowl and roll my eyes.

"Okay enough of, well, that." Rachel says. "You guys wanna go to Hogsmead together this weekend?" She shoots a look at Sirius.

"Yeah, sounds great." Jessica says and Alice nods in agreement.

"I'm cool with it" Sirius says.

"Yeah, nothing better to do" Remus says.

"Uh, I c-can't." Peter squeaks.

"Why not Wormy?" I ask.

"De-detention?" He says.

I shrug it off. "sure" Lily and I both say.

"Oh can I invite Frank?" Alice asks.

"Oh yeah! You guys started dating over winter break right?" Jessica asks.

Alice nods blushing a bit. "Sure, the more the merrier!" RACHEL says.

After breakfast we all head to DADA.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

Finally Saturday! Today is Hogsmead. So if I don't get ready soon Sirius, no scratch that, Rachel will be mad at me. And no I am not afraid of her! I'm a grown man I am not afraid of a girl. Okay maybe sometimes...

I throw on some clothes, brush my teeth and walk down to breakfast. I sit down next to Remus and Srius. "Where is wormy?" I ask grabbing some toast.

"No idea, haven't seen him. He was gone when I woke up." Remus tell me.

I shrug. The girls sit down across from us and Frank sits on Remus's other side.

"Hello boys." Lily says.

"Hey" we replied.

"You ready for today?" Rachel says sending a wink to Sirius. I look at them and give Sirius a questionable look. He just laughs and nods. "Yup. it's going to be great." when everyone nods, Lily and I both look confused.

"I'm sorry but what are you guys talking about? It's like you are planning a prank." lily says voicing my thoughts.

I nod. "Yeah! And if it's a prank then why wasn't I involved?."

Sirius laughs. "It's nothing mate." he pats me on the back and stands up. "ready to go?"

We all nod and stand up. when we walk out of the hall I see Snape shoot a glare at me seeing me talking and laughing with lily. I smirk at him and walk outside. We walk over do filch so that he can chick is in.

None of us start to talk until we pass him.

"So where to first?" Jessica asks.

"The three broomsticks!" Alice squeals and Frank chuckles.

"Three broomsticks it is then!" Lily laughs.

We walk to the three broomsticks with Sirius cracking jokes. I have to admit, some of them were terrible, but funny at the same time.

When we get to the three broomsticks, the girls find us a table while us guys get the drinks.

"Eight butterbeers!" Frank says as we walk up to the table. We pass them out and sit down.

Rachel's P.O.V

We started step two today. Currently we are in the Three Broom Sticks. we still have to have a few more weekends here, two or three, but I know that they are going to start dating. I mean they have too right? They are perfect together and EVERYONE knows it.

"RACHEL!" I hear Lily shout.

"Huh what?" I say looking out. Oops, guess I zoned out.

"You've been looking into space and drinking your empty butterbeer bottle for like ten minutes!" Jess says.

I blush. "Guess I just got lost in thought." I shrug.

"Rachel? Lost in thought? Neveeeeeer!" Lily says giggling.

I roll my eyes. "I've done it before!"

"Yeah when ever you would look at Sir- OOFF!" Alice gets cut off with an elbow in get stomach. To be more exact, my elbow. Sirius raised his eyebrows and chuckles. "What?" She asks. "not like I said any thing bad!"

"Yes you did!" I say.

"Oh yeah? What" she jokes. "is it the fact that I said you use to day dream about "the hottest guy in school'" she says in a high pitched girly voice.

"Shut up Al." I say and everyone laughs.

"Come on let's go to Zonkos." James says standing up.

"Yeah lets." I mutter.

We all stand up and push in our chairs. we walk out the door and head to Zonkos.

When we get there the boys all start running around laughing like three year olds. I roll my eyes along with the other girls. "your boyfriends are all messed up!" Jess says.

"I'm not dating any of them!" Lily says simply.

"You will be soon though!" Jess laughs.

Lily blushes and tries to hide it. Key word, try.

"You love James and we all know it." Jess says still grinning.

"And you love Remus so what?" Lily says poker faced.

I gasp. "You just admitted to liking James!"

"What no o didn't!" Lily squeaks.

"Yes you did, when Jess said that you love James, you didn't say no, you said and you love Remus, so what? Therefore agreeing that you like James." Alice says smirking.

Lily buries her face in her hands and groans while we just laugh.

The boys come back, hands full of stuff, all grinning like idiots.

"Come on I want to go to Honey Dukes, I'm running low on my candy stock." I say.

"Same!" Lily says glad for a change of subject.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

At the moment I am in my dorm with the girls. they are all talking about something but I'm not paying attention because I'm only thinking about how much easier the plan got. Both of them like the other, we just need Lily to admit it to James and then the biggest ship in the school will sail!

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for how long I was gone. and that probably was not the best chapter, I'm just not good at writing 'social interactions' I'm better at reading them. AND HAS ANYONE READ THE HEIR! IVE HAD IT FOR LESS THAN A DAY AND IM ALMOST DONE KILE NEEDS TO WIN!