DRAGON SPECIES & CLASSES

SPECIES/CLASSES

CLASSES:

(Pure breed or mix)

Elemental:
Elemental dragons manifest in powerful abilites such as:
- Chaos
- Void
- Spirit
.
.
.

Nature:
Nature dragons are the ones who's power has a connection with the ecosystem, it's creation, expandation and death.

Water:
Water dragon abilities are all related to the control of liquid.

Astral:
Space dragons powers/abilities are related to anything that is/lives in the sky, including further away if capable.

Scaled:
Scaled dragons are a type of class that comes from the swamp, forest areas of the kingdoms. They're a pure breed, distinguished by their shiny, sturdy scales, paper-thin wings and venomous fangs.

Moon:
Pure moon blood dragons posses their original abilities. They are bound to the Kingdom of Lunaris.
They carry a mist almost impossible to control if not started early, it takes a lot of time, not many can be called experts. The mist itself is like a person, capable of so much one does not know fully. They are marked with the symbol of the moon.

Sun:
Pure sun blood dragons posses their original abilities. They are bound to the Kingdom of Solaris.
A part of their body carring such powerful light it can create fires and blind with it's rays, like the sun. They are marked with the symbol of the sun.