꧁☆𝟏☆꧂

Solar and moon were hanging out at the front desk. Talking about projects, moon was talking how sun and him were going to make another help wanted 2 video (this take place in "solar DESTROY moon in VRCHAT) "yeah cool i guess" solar said as he cheek stuff in the computer. "moon and solar" The computer spoke catching the two robots attention, "there is a report of a singal in the portal, someone is trying get through." solar was curious but moon was more concerned "who?" moon asked as the two start walking near the ballpit. "unknown" "might as well let them through.". The computer let the robot through and reveal...

Solar's moon.
The abusive asshole.
Solar's eyes widened, moon took noice of solar body shaking and his eye frantically watching the other him. "You!" the other one said as he start walking to solar and moon. But then everthing went black..

Moon pov:
I woke up near the entrance of the daycare. Earth and lunar were standing above me moving back when i sat up. "Moon are you okay? We saw you laying on the ground, past out" earth said. "All I remember is that I was talking to solar  a bit after closing and the computer said something was coming out of the portal and the rest is fuzzy." I said as I rub my head. "Where is solar actually?"....

"I'm not sure..."

Sorry it's short lmao