Moving in

Andrew and third P.O.V
--------------
Andrew opened his eyes sleepily, blinking quickly while his eyes adjusted to the warm sunlight of the room. He yawned with a stretch as he stood up. He walked out of his and Ashelys room, “Good morning mom” He said as he gave her a small hug. “Good morning Andrew….Also we need to talk. '' She said looking down a bit, I know why this is about ... .jobs and moving out Andrew thought with a sigh. “Andrew you're 23 So I think you need to move..or at least get a job” She said with a small smirk. After thinking for a bit of why his mother seemed oddly happy he realized Oh…she wants me to move in with Julia…. “You want me to move in with  Julia!?” Andrew exclaimed, blushing a little. “I mean yeah…She is your girlfriend and you both are adults, soo…” Andrew's mom trailed off. Andrew felt his body tremble a little as he became oddly nervous…It was just asking his girlfriend to move in…Why am I so nervous?

Andrew walked over and grabbed his phone blushing lightly as he dialed Julia's Phone number. “Hello?” Julia asked over the phone, “Hey, Babe…Uhm sooooo I was just wondering if I could maybe…Move in?” He asked awkwardly over the phone, “....What-” Julia responded over the phone, “Can I m-move in?” Andrew asked hurriedly due to him being nervous. After a rather long pose Julia replied excitedly, “Of course!!!” She said over the phone. Andrew smiled as his face flustered, She seemed really excited about me moving in…. Andrew suddenly began to blush and smirk as he began to think of all the reasons and things Julia might be excited about for him moving in. Andrew calmed himself down as he stood up, “May as well start packing…” He said as he searched the house for some small and medium boxes. “Hey mom! Where are the boxes??” Andrew called out as he looked in the closet. “Ah- she said yes?..anyways they are in the basement” She called back.

Andrew opened the basement door before walking down the stairs. He switched the light on before grabbing a few boxes and leaving that creepy place. As Andrew finished packing up he called Julia back, “Hey babe.. when do you want me to come over?” Andrew asked into the phone, “Does Tomorrow sound good? I have to clean up and clean your room out” Julia said, It sounded as if she were Vaccuming. “Can we share a room?” Andrew asked letting his thoughts get the best of him.”Ah- uhh- Y-yeah we can” Julia said over the phone seeming rather nervous. Andrew couldn't wait to move in if he was honest, “Hey, Maybe I can come over and help you clean?” He said. After around two seconds, “ Sure that would be of great help” Julia said as the vaccum stopped, “Okay I'm on my way” Andrew said as Julia hung up. He stood up throwing on his shoes as he got in his car.

(At Julia's )

Andrew pulled in the driveway as he got out the car. He walked up to the door as he knocked gently on it. The door opened to show Julia blushing lightly as she let me inside. It was relatively clean, but I cleaned whatever was dirty. By the time we were done the two of us sat tiredly on the couch. The house was so clean and pretty you could almost say it sparkled…literally, “Thanks..oh! how about you just…you know stay the night? It is already late and I'm sure you're tired” Julia said as her face turned a light pink. “Sure I don't think either of us will sleep though” Andrew said as he blushed a bit.

It had been an hour since they finished cleaning, Julia had put on a decent movie so far. Halfway through the movie Andrew wrapped his arm gently around Julia as he kissed her head with a toothy smile. Julia looked up at him, as their eyes locked Causing him to blush a bit, He stared deeply into her golden Amber eyes as he leaned forward just a bit. Julia leaned forward a bit as she pulled Andrew in for a long passionate kiss. Once the kiss ended Andrew longed for more but one kiss was enough. Julia yawned sleepily as her eyes seemingly became heavy, “Tired?” He asked her, “mhmm” she said half sleep. I smiled gently as I picked her up, I looked around until I found her room. I laid her down gently, as I myself took off my shirt and shoes before laying himself down next to her. Andrew felt himself drifting off to sleep to, He felt warm and comfortable as Julia wrapped around him as if he were her own large teddy bear…Dam she's so cute…he thought before falling asleep.