My first day in Sun Drop

2/2/2024

As I stepped off the train, I saw four animals here to greet me with a warm, "WELCOME!"

I was greeted by an ape, a bunny, a bear cub, and the cutest dog ever! When she spoke up, she called me mayor. "Am I in the right town?" I said, confused. "Stop kidding, mayor! You're really funny!" She giggled, "But I'm not the mayor!" I said. "Come on! Everything is just as you said! It's all here in your town of Sun Drop!" I was still confused, but she then reassured me that things were going to be fine. "Come on! Let's head to the town hall! But first, here!" She then gave me a map of the town and started pulling on my arm and bringing me to the town hall.

After entering town hall, the dog told me her name. "I'm Isabelle, your secretary, and I'm here to help you in any way I can!" She smiled. She then grabbed some papers from the front desk and asked me some questions. "Whats your name, mayor? Oh! Heh, right, Michaela." She chuckled, but then as she looked at the form, she then realized that I didn't have a place to live yet. "I know that there's no place left to live... Oh! That's right, I have a friend up on Main Street! I'm sure he can help you build a house!" She smiled once more. "Don't worry, I'll be here waiting." I waved bye and headed straight to Main Street.

As I looked around Main Street, it had a few mini shops and a Mueseam! If I remember correctly, Isabelle told me to head to a place called... Nooks homes.

As I opened the door, a tanuki greeted me, "Welcome, welcome! Ah! You must be the new mayor of Sun Drop! Isabelle called me and told me that you need a place to live!" He grinned, "Yes." I shook my head, "Alright! Do you know where you'd like to place your house?" I nodded. "Great! This shouldn't take long at all, no no!" We then left Nooks Homes, and I showed Mr. Nook where I would like my house.

He placed a fence but then gave me a tent and a cardboard mailbox. "After you pay off your first home loan, then you can have a good house!" He didn't seem mean, but he didn't feel like I couldn't trust him either, I agreed and headed back to Town hall to tell Isabelle the news of where I now live.

As I told Isabelle where I now live, she then finished filling out the forms, asked what my birthday was, and then she gave me my ID card. We then headed towards the town plaza.

"We wanted you to plant this tree to commemorate our town! Be sure to plant this tree with all your heart mayor!" Isabelle gave me a tiny sapling. I planted it, and the villagers clapped for me. "Mayor Michaela! Congratulations! I hope this tree grows just as strong and lively as Sun Drop!" Isabelle smiled. I smiled back.

After getting settled in, I shook some trees to get 500 bells so that I could buy a shovel at the Nookling store up on Main Street. I grabbed my shovel and a fortune cookie, I won the fire bar from Mario, and I then made my way back and started hitting rocks to find the money rock and the ore rock.

I found some amethyst and enough money to pay off my home. I gathered the bells and went straight to Nook's homes to pay my home loan. Mr. Nook told me that my new home would be up tomorrow. I left happy to know that I'm finally going to have my own roof over my head!

After speaking to some of the animals around town, I went home and set up my room. "Sorry to intrude, mayor!" Isabelle came in and gifted me a lantern. I happily set it up and fixed up my room. Afterward, I then relaxed on my bed in my brand new place even if it was still a tent. I then fell asleep.

My Animal crossing new leaf journalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें