Chapter Five - Nobody's perspective

It was pretty early in the morning. The sun had just risen, and Wilbur was already on his way to Las Nevadas. He knew that Quackity would be pretty irritable at this hour, but he didn’t care. He was walking around Las Nevadas, not fully expecting to see Quackity this early. Suddenly, Wilbur felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Quackity. “This early?” Wilbur thought. “I wasn’t expecting you to visit this early, Wilbur.” Quackity said, crossing his arms.
“I didn’t expect you to be awake this early, duckling.” Wilbur replied.
“Would you stop calling me that? It’s getting annoying.”
“Is it? Or are you avoiding the fact that you like that nickname?” Wilbur grinned.
“I don't like the nickname.” Quackity looked away. “I personally think it’s stupid.”
“Whatever you say, duckling.” Quackity was about to speak, but Wilbur cut him off before he could even start. “Can I have a tour of this wondrous city?” Wilbur asked. “I mean, I have been here before, but I’d like a tour!”
“You’re not even supposed to be here. Why should I give you a tour?” Quackity asked. “Give me one good reason.”
“Because we’re best of friends!” Wilbur leaned closer, Quackity leaned away.
“No we aren’t-”
“Awh- … Well still. I want a tour.”
“You’re not getting-” Quackity was cut off.
“I’m not leaving until I get a tour.” Wilbur crossed his arms.
Quackity stood there for a second before sighing. “Fine.” He angrily muttered. “Come on.” He began walking, Wilbur happily following.

As they walked around the city, Quackity pointed out certain locations, giving small summaries or a bit of history behind the places. Wilbur listened to every word Quackity spoke, not wanting to miss a single thing. Sure, he’d been in the city before, but he’d never been able to walk around without getting kicked out. He had never been able to see many places or hear anything about them. But the buildings weren’t what he was interested in. He had never, not once, been able to walk around with Quackity or hear Quackity talk without yelling at Wilbur to leave. He certainly was enjoying their walk. He enjoyed the alone time, however, that one on one time between him and Quackity was cut short, as Slimecicle seemed to almost materialize next to Quackity. Wilbur was a little annoyed at the new company, but he assumed Slimecicle would leave soon enough.

A while had passed, and Slimecicle was still walking with them. Wilbur was progressively getting more and more annoyed. Afterall, he had planned for this to be just him and Quackity. So why was this guy here to ruin it? “And that’s the tour.” Quackity speaking snapped Wilbur back to reality. “Now that you have what you wanted, get out.”
“Now, Q. What if you let me stay a little longer?” Wilbur spoke, his question making Quackity laugh.
“As if. Why do you even want to stay?”
“Well, we talked last night and had no issues!”
“Last night doesn’t matter today.”
“Uh- … What did you two do last night?” Slimecicle asked, looking slightly concerned.
“Wh- … No no it’s not- … We just talked.” Quackity said in a slightly panicked hurry, turning to Slimecicle.
“Oh! Okay! Anyways, I should get going! Bye Quackity from Las Nevadas! Bye Wilbur from L’Manburg!” And with that, Slimecicle walked off, leaving Wilbur and Quackity alone again. “So why exactly do you want to stay, Wilbur?” Quackity asked, turning back to Wilbur.
“I want to spend time with you!” Wilbur replied.
“Why?”
“Because.”
“Not a reason.” Quackity crossed his arms.
“Just because! I’m lonely and we’re friends!”
“I wouldn’t say friends.”
“Ouch. But still! Please?”
“What do I get out of this?”
“Company? And a few cigarettes?”
“Fine.”