💋Part 3🎀

There was a lavish celebration that was going to be held at Olympus.And every Deity and Immortals are going to attend.Even the most powerful God's are there to celebrate including Hades,Poseidon,Apollo and the one and only Zeus.Thats why some other female Deity's were eager to catch their attention that they even wore revealing clothes and gold accessories.

Demeter didn't wanted her Daughter Y/N to go to the Celebration after all she knew the stories how women's were raped and taken advantage by the gods.Though Zeus wanted to see Y/N to see how really beautiful and angelic she is due to the rumors of many men and even woman praying for her.

Demeter didn't wanted her daughter to end up just like what happened to Persephone who was raped by her own father Zeus and gave birth.She loved all her childrens especially Y/N if only she could do something but she cannot defy Zeus.

When Y/N heard the news of her Mother and her going to Olympus to meet other God's she was excited and happy.It was her first time to meet other Deity's except for her mother and Siblings.She wanted to know what Olympus would look like.To see if it really is heaven like,like in the books she had read.She quickly went to her dress room to find a proper and beautiful dress to match the other Deity's for the Celebration as her Sister Persephone helped her choose

"Mother do I look great in this dress?" Y/N said as she walked out her room to reveal her outfit."You look perfect,my daughter." Her mother said.

As Deity's entered Olympus and was greeted by servants and by Zeus itself.Everyone went silent when demeter and her youngest daughter entered.....not because of Demeter but because of the Beauty of her youngest Daughter Y/N. Everyone's eyes fell upon you and your beauty.The way your shiny soft hair flows with the wind,your beautiful gem like purple innocent eyes wondered,and beautiful dress that's hugging your sexy curves that men started to drool and women started to feel jealous at your angelic Beauty.

The way your shiny soft hair flows with the wind,your beautiful gem like purple innocent eyes wondered,and beautiful dress that's hugging your  sexy curves that men started to drool and women started to feel jealous at your angelic Beauty