𝐯𝐢. awkward tension

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴  𝙰𝚆𝙺𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳 TENSION  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
  𝙰𝚆𝙺𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳 TENSION  𖥔 ݁ ˖

THEY—MORE LIKE Aaliyahhad decided to not let his presence bother her. She was nibbling on her pizza, scrolling through people's 'controversial' opinions as they shared if it was an agree or disagree.

"Rewatching childhood shows is not childish," She read.

"So true," Madelyn was quick to agree while Valeria hummed, too focused on not crashing into the car that has been far too slow for her liking.

"Okay, I am officially binging Good Witch tonight," Aaliyah sighed with a pounding headache, "Maybe not tonight, but definitely binging someday."

"Comfort show?" Valeria was now interested in the conversation, "Also, have you guys heard the drama? It's wild."

"Liyah probably has," Madelyn spoke, a slice of pizza in her hand, "I swear no one has a filter around her."

"Because she doesn't care for it," Valeria continued for Madelyn, "Which means you have all the fucking info!"

"True, but as you said, I do not care for it." She stated nonchalantly, her eyes scanning her phone in one hand, while a pizza slice in the other.

"Whatever, so you know Tyler's ex?" Valeria put it aside and continued on.

"Stella?" Madelyn asked, receiving a nod before she then continued quickly.

"So, Andrew, being the angel he is, saw her with Carlos," She stopped at a red light, meaning she could turn her body to face her for the drama.

"His brother?" Madelyn gaped. Valeria nodded rapidly, clearly wanting to get this off her chest.

She took a deep breath, "But that's not the only shocker. Turns out she's been seeing him since they were dating, for like, eight months."

"They were together for two years though?" Madelyn gaped, eyes wide and shocked.

"Exactly," She paused, "But Carlos during those eight months was messing around with Stella's step-sister, who is now Tyler's situationship but openly flirts with Carlos especially when Stella is present."

"Her step-sister also told Stella all that information, but she didn't care and went along anyway, obviously not believing it. Her step-sister though made the rumors that Stella had been you know with Tyler's cousin. She obviously avoided the rumors and said they weren't true, as one does, until a picture on Stella's story was 'accidentally' uploaded this morning." Aaliyah completed for Valeria, in which the two girls stared at her, dumbfounded since not either of them knew that last piece of information.