A friend to talk 💕

"Ahem ahem........ Umm guys I disturbing something? " Asked the unwanted person there.

After hearing that both of the people pulled away. Ishan left Aiveen hand and put his hands off Aiveen's waist. And Aiveen's hand left Ishan' s chest. And both red like tomato out of embarrassment.

"Bhai jaisa Tu samajh rha hai waisa kuch bhi nhi hai" Said Ishu baby(👉👈) assuring the guy in front

"Ek minute tujhe kaise pata mai kya soch rha hai?!?! Kuch toh gadbad hai" Said the guy wiggling his eyebrows.

"Siraj Bhaiya sach mai aisa waisa kuch nhi hai! Just don't tell anything to Bhaiya please! " Said the girl pleasing Miya Magic in front

"I won't but tell me the truth what was going on here" Asked Siraj raising his eyebrows.

"Actually bhai the thing is that Aiveen was angry from me and I don't in the hell know why was she angry I was trying to talk to her but usse apne nakhre dekhne hai then I couldn't handle it so uhh.... I-i pulled her out of a-anger" Saud the Ishan scratching his nape.

"H-han but I was angry from him for stealing my Bhaiya from me!! " Said the girl sulking

"What do you mean? Huh!! " Saif Ishan

"What do I mean?!?!?! He only used to twin with me now he ignored me and twinned with you!! " Said the girl pointing Ishan

"Bas itni si baat? " Asked Siraj

"Siraj bhaiya? Aapko aisa kaise- Ugh yk what I'm angry from both of you! " Said the girl sulking and pouting just as the phone of Siraj rang.

"I'll have to take this you both continue" With that Siraj went taking the ease out of the air. Things became awkward and silent.

"Uhh.... Ishan I'm s-sorry it was that big of a deal. I just got a little possessive" Said the girl with puppy eyes holding Ishan's arms.

"Hmm.... Ok ig" Said Ishan sarcastically earning a hit from Aiveen

After that they both went in luckily no one except Siraj noticed after all nothing was wrong tho.

The party was over everyone was in their rooms including Aiveen but she heard a knock on the door.

Aiveen's POV:-
Who could this late at night? Should I open? Well, yes it ain't like a robber will come and rob me in the hotel.

"Uhh... Hi Aiveen sorry coming to you this late at night but look what I brought" Said ishan showing a packet of coffee and pastries

"Awww yesss you won't believe how bad I wanted some caffeine" Said the girl opening the door more wide for him to enter and the guy entered.

"So... Why so late at night? "Asked the girl

" Nothing just wanted to hang out with you to know you more"

"Ohh... So what do you wanna know about me!?"

"I well don't know about that" Said ishan while opening the packet.

"For real?!? Tell me about your self? "

"Search on google and find out every single thing about me and my family"

"Then..... What's the topic about our talk?! " Said the girl while sipping the hot coffee.

"Um... One question! "

"What's that? "

"Wanna be friends? " Said the guys grinning

"Aren't we already friends Ishan? "

"Nah"

"🤨🤨Accha? "

"What?!?! "

"Ok Friends🤝"said the girl shaking hands with the boy

" The coffee is yum and the blueberry muffins too"said the girl enjoying the meal

"I know right these are my fav"

"So tell me you likes and dislikes then I'll tell you mine" Said the girl with her mouth full.

"Ok so......... "

And they kept talking asking about their inspiration and all the stuff. They talked for hours until it was literally 2 in the night and Ishan checked his phone.

"Fuck it's 2 in the night"

"Are you lying Ishan like the hell it can't be 2! "

"No co- Aiveen it's 2 in the night check the phone" Said Ishan showing the phone to her.

"It's ok call me coco we are friends after all and now go or else you will be late for tomorrow's practice"

"Han han bye Coco good night"

"Bye ishu sweet dreams"

With that they bid good bye but as Ishan was at the door step.

"Ishan" Said Coco one last time

"Han?!? "Said the guy turning back just to meet an unexpected hug from the girl.

They stayed this way for few minutes. They felt safe and nice in each other's arms. After few minutes they pulled off.

" Bye ishu"

"Bye Coco"

With that Ishan finally left and went away and coco went to sleep.

--------------------------------×----------------------------------

Hi guys💕. My friend Plaksha05 says I'm to fast🥲🥲. Tell me what do you think about this chapter and maybe I won't publish to fast as finals are knocking at the door and my mom is putting hella pressure on me(typical brown parents 😮‍💨)

Please comment!!! I love interacting with you guys so comment.

Word count -830 words