originate

Cale was annoyed.

Why? You may ask, well if you ever read the novel it'd be obvious.

Of course, it's because of the Gods that Cale oh so despised.

Here that bastard god was, having the audacity to face cale after all the shit he did to him! (Could he just have one day of enjoying his slacker life in this damned place?!)

"Hello, my child!" Death said approaching cale as if to hug him.

Cale shoved the Gods face away from him and snapped, "just get to the point. What do you want now?" He asked with a glace directed to the God.

Death pouted. (Like a child. You're a grown man you should not be pouting like that old man.)

"Can't I just visit my Dear Child?" Asked Death, their surroundings lighting up to show an office space. Death sat on the couch and directed Cale to sit on the couch across from him.

Cale rolled his eyes, "Yeah, as if. You don't usually contact me personally unless something bad happened." Cale said as he sat on the couch across from the god and lifted his leg of the other. (Aigoo, why is it always him that's always annoyed by the gods? He's not even that special!)

Death's expression morphed into a nervous expression. And that's when cale knew that he was going to be dragged into something by the gods again.

Cale leaned his head back and sighed, "just tell me so it can get over with." Said cale, already feeling the headache forming.

"You... Won't kill me right...?" Death said nervous, it was quite ridiculous for a god to be scared of a human. A weak one at that, but death knew better. If cale really wanted to he probably could find a way to kill a god, and let alone death itself. So death is not taking any chances.

A smile formed on Cale's face as he said "it very much depends." His tone was quite joyful as the god was sweating bullets under his scrutiny.

Don't get Death wrong, he loves his son a lot. It's just that, Cale scares the shit out of him.

And Cale knows it.

"Well... So since I regressed the world of TBOAH and brought you in it, another world was born because of it where the person 'Cale Henituse' doesn't exist at all." Death explained, as he thought about how to explain to cale about more of it.

"Well, that's not the only world that was born because of what happened to TBOAH world 1. There's multiple. And all of those world are going on a road of destruction. That wouldn't be a problem on its own if it was the only world's but, somehow, the destruction of the TBOAH worlds that was born from TBOAH world 1 started to effect other worlds, even worlds that aren't from this multiverse." Death explained.

"So... You're saying there's a mass destruction of various world's because I saved TBOAH world 1?" Cale raised a brow and asked.

"Yes, basically." Death answered, sweating bullets again because of cale's prolonged silence.

'i would rather he yell at me than be menacingly quiet!!!!!' Death yelled in the privacy of his mind, He really hoped Cale wasn't plotting to murder him while thinking.

"So, do you have a plan on how to stop it?" Cale inquired, because there's no way in the 7 floors of hell is he going to be the one that fixes that issue. It may be his fault, but he doesn't care. He already has his family who cares what happened to the other worlds?

"Well... About that" Death fiddled with his hair out of nervousness as he awkwardly said. "Well, we gods don't know what's happening either."

Cale was very impressed with the efficiency of the Gods (note the sarcasm).

"But! We are planning to make one of the world's to go in a room while we try to investigate what's going on with their worlds!" Death hastily said upon seeing cale's unimpressed face. "We just want to see if you want to add to anything since, well, you're the most intelligent human we've seen so we want your opinion on it."

Cale hummed.

"Can I see the full thing? And also the room where you plan to keep them?" Cale asked leaning forwards.

Death took out a blueprint from who knows where, and placed it on the table that was in front of them. "We're still making adjustments due to the plan being made recently. Feel free to add or removing things my child!"

Cale stared at the blueprint in disbelief, this thing is pretty much just a square room big enough to fill the people inside the world?! There wasn't even any  individual rooms from personal privacy. No rooms even separating cale's alternative family and the enemies! There aren't even any designs!?

'this is disgusting.' Cale thought, taking a pencil from who knows where as well, placing individual rooms, designs, pillars, barriers, and everything cale thought was necessary.

'hm, there should be two tests to determine what's wrong with the world's, first the world itself that the Gods were already going to do. What what if it wasn't the world itself? Then they should also do a test to determine if what's wrong was the people itself.' he said so to death who nodded and said he'd bring it up in the next meeting.

Death was certain it would be approved because it was cale who suggested it, and all the gods loved cale so they'd do anything for him. Of course he didn't say that to cale because he might just cause cale to dislike him more than he already does.

✦—————✦—————♧—————♤—————
『AUTHOR'S』「NOTES」

Hello!!!!! New story :3

Hope I don't drop this like I did my other stories

I actually kind of like this one :3

I love Cale, and Clopeh, and Alver.

I love AlCale a lot :3

I don't know if I ever will update after this :3

If I do it'd be Abt mamma jour :3