chapter

DD pov
PINK PENTHOUSE
Saturday
11:42

"Ma don't you think you doin a little too much" I say earning a glare

"David go to your room" "I'm just saying, maybe bringing up her dead mom is a little disrespectful" I respond

"That big foot bitch told me to abort my motherfuckin baby, yet I'm going too far? I'm being disrespectful? " She says slightly angry "what if she said something about Ethan?" "David I am not doin this shit with you today, pack yo shit, you goin to ari's"

David pretend to be hurt, but his auntie ari is his favorite person, besides his mom "shit, I should do that more often"

He didn't have to do much packing that was basically his second home, he had clothes there, another PC, a toothbrush, all he packed was bravery, because ari does not tolerate disrespect.

Once ariana arrived he gave her a hug, kissed her cheek, and went down to her car.

Ariana's pov
12:26

"Nicki what did dd do?" I said in a disappointed tone "girl he told me I was doin too much for talking bout that fragment foot bitch's mom" she said kinda frustrated "no, that bitch told to abort my pumpkin, and brought up the one charge your husband has that isn't true" I say doing a baby voice in "my pumpkin"

"Where is papa?" "He's sleeping" she replies "send him my love, and nicki you need to drop that nasty song" "girl" nicki says about to laugh

Ariana gives her a kiss before leaving.

DD's pov

"DD I will whoop yo ass, don't EVER disrespect  your MOTHER" Ariana said after getting in the car "I wasn't trying to dis-" I was cut off by her "It doesn't matter, when we get to my house I'll have to go to bed early I have a meeting with UMG at 6, their trying to take my music away from tiktok.

"Ok can you pass the aux" he asked as if he heard nothing 😒 "Don't play no bullshit"

*plays "I can't read your mind" by Sabrina Carpenter*

"Why do you wanna listen to the lame bitches try so hard to be me" "So who can I play" "Anybody that's gonna have a career after my album drops"

*They listened to "PROBLEMATIQUE" the whole way there*

DD's pov
Ari's mansion
1:10

"Ok I'm going to bed love you david" she said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking upstairs to her room "love you, can I go to the store" he asks as she's half way up the staircase "yes, and bring me naked smoothie and salted almonds" "kk"

QT
1:28

As I walk in I see this cute guy that I've never seen before, so I went up to him "hey are you from around here?" "Nah I moved here friday" "maybe I can show you around" "what's your insta?" I decided to give him my private one "it's @getuponyogoodfoot" he followed me and I did the same "let me pay for your stuff" I said

"Ok" he said, I grabbed my stuff as he followed me around like a lost puppy. I didn't mind, I thought it was cute. After I was done told the cashier "He's with me" and we walked out"

"Not tryna be in your business, but what was that" he asked raising an eyebrow "let's just say... I'm highly favored" he let it go, but I could tell he was curious.

"See you later my aunt is waiting for me" I said awkwardly "ok guess I'll see you around"

Ari's mansion
1:56

"DD, what took you so what took you so damn long" she asks kinda frustrated "I was just talking to someone I met there" I say

*ding*

I look at my phone to see a notification from tyler

THE END

Help me name this chapter

Suggest celebrities Tyler's mom (preferably white) and dad (preferably black) and brothers

Should something go down at the grammys?

Vote if you want more