EPISODE 3: on site

"All them bitches bring em out

"All them bitches bring em out." Ivori says about to go to the kitchen. "China you to, where china." Ivori says realizes, while turning around looking for her.

Ivori gets past security and some cast members and ends up in the kitchen going face to face with china. "I forgot her too, where's china."

Ivori gets in front of her squaring up while i'm beside knuckles, watching the altercation.

"Ready." Ivori says, squaring up while china does the same.

Ivori swings first making china swing to but china starts backing up into the wall making ivori get all them face shots. Ivori pulls chinas hair, while china still trying to punch.

Security comes over and grab Ivori from the front, making ivori try and reach over security trying to get at china again, but security carry her away.

Obviously, ivori rants. No bitch can get in a fight and not rant, duh.

"You to bitch, you to bitch, you to bitch." Ivori says repeating herself, while security still try to take her away.

And obviously you can't go a day without seeing china wrap them feed ins into a bun.

It's her daily routine at this point.

INT KP: I'm so fucking tired of china fucking dusty, fucking unattached feed ins moe! she throwing me off with them shits *i laugh, covering my mouth.

Ivori comes by the living room now. "Bre come out that room." She said referring to kash, walking by the couch. "Man she's leaking, she's leaking." She said walking back to the kitchen.

Well for now ima just sit my fat ass down on the couch with my Chanel shades and wait for my next shady ass opp to come.

Ivori goes back to the kitchen, to go by the kitchen table where china was at. Obviously production wouldn't let her through.

(I'm sorry yall but i'm tryna get past this so ivori was by china then they started fighting..)

INT KP: So like a few minutes pass by, you know. I'm on my phone looking at myself and shit and i realized that the bitch china barely did shit to my face! *i opened my mouth wide* All she did was really pull my wig off and get body shots that didn't even make marks but anyway that's not the point. As i'm looking at myself in the camera i hear isaiah 'Camera, Camera' I tell you i put my phone down so mother fucking fast *i laugh* bro i see fly niy and knuckles fight again. *i look down, shaking my head.* when is it gonna end with them two god damn.