Huwan

(Zainey's POV)

Another year in high school, another day of gossip.

As I stretched and got out of my bed, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and tiptoed out of the bathroom.

I changed into my school uniform because I feel more clean looking when I wear it.

I ate some jjapaguri for breakfast and walked to school. I opened my phone to see a text from my friend, Keira.

———Zainey and Keira's chat———
                           7:04 am
Bae😻: Good morning!!

Bae😻: Wat time are you going to school??

                         7:21 am
You: Om, sorry late reply!

You: I just opened my phone and I'm otw

Bae😻: Okayyy
—————————————————
As I reached school, I entered the school halls to see my friends. We were all complete.

"Hi Zaii!!" Ria greeted me. "Hey," I replied. I stored my things in my locker and then walked with my friends to our classroom.

We were talking, laughing, giggling, just the original gossip girls. "Hey, do you suspect the new kid Jay seems quite suspicious?" My Ceyya said. "I know right?" Neal added.

"Just because someone is quiet doesn't mean it's weird," Keth shrugged. "True," comented Maysa. "Are you guys obsessed with Jay or something? Or you guys just have interest in him? Ooo~," I coo to them.

"There she goes again," Ceyya rolled her eyes. I chuckled at her. "I just remembered that we have a test today for Science. Gosh, I didn't study!" - "Oh shit, I didn't either!" I replied.

I forgot we had a freaking test in science!
"YEAH, RIGHT. Then randomly you get like, one of the highest scores in class," Keira eyed me. "No, I swear I'll not," I cross my arms.

"Guys, the clock's ticking, we're going to be late!" Said Ssya. We all hurriedly ran to our classroom just in time before the hell rang.

In the classroom, were my other classmates. I just transferred here in this school two years ago and It already feels like home. My classmates fighting, grossing, trash talking, sigh.

I sat on my seat and just quietly observed the classroom like I always do. Like a television.

While Ria was walking up to Keira, Riel bumped into her. Ria was quite short tempered when it comes to the boys in the class. "HEY!" - "Watch where you're going!" She snarled at him. I giggled as I watched them. "No, YOU watch where you're going," Riel spit back.

"You should be thankful I'm not in the mood to fight today or I would've broken your nose," Ria rolled her eyes. "Like you can," Riel teased Ria. Ria looked so pissed.

"You know, you both look cute together," I blurted out randomly. "Ayieeeeeee!" Keira coo. "The hell? This short dwarf? Hell no!" She said with a disgusted face.

"Not the girl who buys clothes from a thrift shop. Hell no," Riel replied. "You know, the more you hate the more you love," I smile smugly at them. They looked reaalllyyy annoyed, but at the same time, I feel both of them flustered for some reason.

Keth also giggled on what was going on. Riel is also part of a friend group in our class. I don't really know their friend group name but they are really random ass people. Like I mean, random asf.