18|•𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄?•

Make sure you do votes and comments. 

Life when you are in love is like dancing on clouds, where every step is lighter and every breath is sweeter

Life when you are in love is like dancing on clouds, where every step is lighter and every breath is sweeter. It's a symphony of laughter and whispered promises, where each moment feels like a cherished melody.

Love infuses colors into the mundane, turning ordinary days into extraordinary adventures. It's a journey of discovery, where you unravel the mysteries of the heart and find solace in the embrace of your beloved.

My life lately has been no less than a heaven. Waking up after knowing that I don't have to yearn for a single glance of hers, is a pure bliss.
Bring under the same roof as my love, my wife feels no less than a blessing. My life has got it's true meaning only after having my Anvesha, my Amore.

I can't explain how ashtonished yet satisfied I felt when she asked about my crush that day. I ain't behaving like a sadist but when the love of your life feels possessive over you, definitely you'll feel happy!

How much I wanted to tell her that my only crush and now love is only her. How much I wanted to confess that I never laid my eyes on any other girl except her, but I couldn't. I knew that wasn't the right time, but I hope the right time comes soon.

My chain of thoughts broke when Avni leaned her head on my shoulder. We are on our private jet, on the way to Jaipur for the coronation and engagement of Abhimaan Singh Ranawat, the prince of Jaipur.

(Refer to chapter~16)

It is just we two, as the others were busy. So the elders suggested us to go as it won't look good if noone would go from our side and it would be an outing for us too.

Tilting my head, I looked at her and kept my MacBook aside, on which I was working. We were inside one of the chambers, making ourselves comfortable.

'How much more time will the journey take?' Avni asked, leaning her head on my shoulder.

'Umm...45 minutes more' I answered, taking a glance at my watch and she hummed lazily.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, side hugging her and she leaned more on me. She woke up earlier than her usual time today, as we had to reach the palace by mid morning.

I pulled her on my lap making her shriek. Changing the adjustments of the couch on which we were sitting, I leaned back making ourselves more comfortable.

'What are you doing?' She asked in a bewildered tone with wide eyes.

'Sleep' I said, ignoring her earlier words.

'Huh?' 

'We would get busy after landing, so better you take rest now' I spoke patting her cheeks, which got red.

Pecking her temple, I kept her head on my chest, caressing her hair.

'Sleep Avni' I spoke a bit sternly as I knew she hadn't blinked her eyes yet, much affected by the closeness.