SPRAINED ANKLE OF ADRIJA

Musical Instruments were playing on the back :-
Dhin tana nana dhin dhin dhin !

The voice of ghungroo was so melodious it was like connection of dancer to Mother Earth.

Adrija tie your ghungroo knots tightly or else you will fall. Her instructor cautioned her.

Adrija didn't listened . She was overly embellished in her practice.

But when she started taking round turns she fall on the ground thud...thud....

Ahhhhhh

Ahhhhhh.... Ammaaa she screamed in pain.

Her teacher hurried towards her . She sat on her knees to lower down her position as Adrija. Beta Adrija are you ok? Is it paining a lot ? She asked with strained expressions.

A whole circle of her companion dancers was formed there.

Daksh was passing by the dancing area with his friends. They saw a large crowd encircling someone.

He saw Adrija laying on the ground oo, god her ankle has been sprained. He immediately kneeled down.

Dak-ssh she was stumbling. Tears were flowing from her eyes. He saw pain in her longing eyes.

Sh-shh it's okay he tried consoling her.
No it's no-t. I-t's hurr ting. She said while wailing over her injury.

Daksh couldn't saw her in that situation so he quickly putted her on his back and rushed to infirmary.

Their minds blowed . Their faces was worth watching.

He was running towards the infirmary as he couldn't resist seeing her in this extreme pain . She was sobbing.
Every single sob of her pierced into his heart.

Vaidhya please check on her , she has sprained her ankle he said worriedly.

The lady doctor was busy examining the herbs which was present on her table.