11/Snake X Moves

This chapter is set at 3months later . This is all in one day different times .

3 months later
Time skip
Jan 29th 2024

A T L - 8am

I wish I never let my guard downI wish I never let you inI wish I never felt how I feel nowJust a fool in love againMy mama told me girl slow downYou don't know nothing 'bout that manBut I hadn't felt this good in a long time

I wish I never let you in
I wish I never felt how I feel now
Just a fool in love again
My mama told me girl slow down
You don't know nothing 'bout that man
But I hadn't felt this good in a long time

Ash b pretending played lowly as the cold air blew as snow flakes fell at a fast pace .

Deirdre sat on the living room floor of the home her dad owned in ATL . They stayed here plenty of times when they was here for business. Deirdre was bored most times until jody came back which was mostly mornings only . Deidre legs was stretched out , with her back against the couch .Assignment papers was out all over the floor and her Mac book on her lap . This was a new semester and her last one at that she had to lock in . No time for waiting last minute.One song went off as another came on .

Keisha Cole Fallin out blasted through her iPad .As she heard a knock at her door .

Been sitting, thinking bout you
And I am wondering why were not getting along
So frustrated cause what we had was a happy home
I don't know what the situation is
But I could tell in the way we kiss
We don't talk no more it feels better when I'm alone

Opening the door she grabbed the chipotle she ordered thanking the DoorDash driver . Locking the door she took one chipotle bowl out leaving the other on the counter in the bag .

Deirdre signed walking back to the same spot she had been all day . She cracked open the pack of alphabet crackers . Her head was all over the place the last three months has been slow .She wasn't sure what was going on ,but the private Clinic was very slow she had two physical therapy patients . Of course she had money cause of her parents and her dad over paid her most times ,but Deirdre was tryna figure out her purpose . She loved being a nurse and In her last semester before she is officially a doctor . She wanted to be her own boss .

She already had a Master of Science in Healthcare Administration . So she most definitely could own her own business ,but she felt stuck like where should she start. She was way to comfortable sometimes .

Father god I pray that you remove all laziness and procrastination from my body . I pray that you - .

Deidre continued to pray and talk to god for about 3 minutes ,before she said Amen .

Digging her hand in the jalepeno cheetos she stuffed them in her mouth ,Before she popped the aluminum top off the chipotle .

Hearing her phone ring she signed . Everybody was blowing her up today . Seeing it was a group call from Keisha she smiled happily .