𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎'𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊?

as the hand slipped in grasping the door, preventing it from closing. as you noticed the hand you groaned out in fustration. can't a girl just make it home without any necessary delays? however as the man, or rather guy, you remarked as you observed his face. there was something about his face though that kept you hostage, that kept ypu looking for something in those faded sage green eyes with an intricate grey surrounding them. as if, if you kept looking you would find something in those eyes. 'what's wrong with me, how much of a stalker am i?' you thought to yourself, finally pulling away from those deep mossy green eyes. 

iwaizumi' pov ❣

i don't think i've ever rushed to get into an elevator that fast before. as my hand manages to make it through the small gap remaining from closing, it somehow all becomes worth it. 

there's a girl standing inside, her head leaning on the wall, she groans in frustration she looks tiredyet when she looks up at the person coming in, who happens to be me, her eyes inevitably light up. i don't know why but i know that i certainly don't mind the way she's looking at me. her deep brown eyes telling me something i can't possible comprehend. maybe if i knew her i would know what it meant. if i were her friend. but i can't expect that to happen, that would be insane.

yet we stay standing there until our head snap to the sudden beeping sound, signifying that the door been held too long. i walk to the other corner of the elevator, keeping a respective distance between the two of us. 

i don't want that though. 

for some reason my body is telling me otherwise. this isn't the time though, i don't know what's gotten into me recently, i must be out of my mind. that must be why my head is turning in a way so i can peek at her. she has a slim face with big rounded lips, a round but delicate nose and short hair that's easy enough to run your hands through. and big black eyes. 

actually, scratch that, they're brown. at first glance, you don't see it but with enough oberservation, it turns into a deep brown, that fades deeper and deeper. 

the tension is so thick i could cut it with a butter knife.

my guess is, she feels someone looking at her. she also turns her head to me, and our eyes lock. 

"hi" she shyly says.

i try my best to seem nice when i respond.

return to your pov 

his eyes widen a bit, in shock as i greeted him. i ment to be a little louder. but my voice comes out shy. i only said hi because it was kind of me. maybe i should've of though. he's got the face that you can't forget about for days. and lips that you'd imagine would fit perfectly against yours. "so-

"hi" his voice was a little louder than mine.

"you live here?" i shyly decided to make conversation with the handsome stranger. 

"nah, i'm only staying a while, with a friend of mine"

wait? what? 'so, he didn't live here' you thought. and then you stupidly noticed that the elevator wasn't moving. neither of you had pressed your floor button. you then asked him "what's your floor?"