A Vial Chase And A Familar Face

Art created by me 😋 (more art coming soon)

You sighed as the lift stopped itself at your destination. You took deep breaths as you slowly calmed yourself and stepped out of the lift.

Suddenly, a loud ringing goes off. You were so mentally busy that the ringing caught you off guard and scared you. The phone stops ringing and you hear a child-like voice through the device.

"Hey there, I hope you are feeling alright! I know returning here is a bit odd, but if you need anything I'm here to help!"

Ollie said through the phone.

"Thanks, Ollie... And could you tell me the things we need to get from here?"

You said as you looked around the place. It has been a while since you went through Playcare.

"Of course, We are here to get some Poppy gas to be able to save Kiss Missy! That's why I made you bring that barrel with you. It should be easy enough since we are in the gas production zone. All you need is to get some poppy gas and then bring it back to the lift, you'll be able to go back down in no time!"

 All you need is to get some poppy gas and then bring it back to the lift, you'll be able to go back down in no time!"

You looked around the lift and saw a metal barrel right in the corner.

"Oh... I never noticed that... But... Do we need that many? Why do we need to go back here just to get some red smoke? I thought the gas could reach far down below... And does the gas even be able to bring back Kissy Missy?"

"The gas has been slowly disappearing, hopefully, there are still some left here, so you better get going."

You sighed as you headed to the control pad of the gas production zone. You notice something was odd... All of the Poppy gas that is in the gas production zone was quickly disappearing. The very place where they make Poppy gas has no gas. You tried to look for more in the area, but there was none.

You got a bit frustrated since you thought this was going to be an easy task. But while you are pacing around the room, you get scared by Ollie's voice again.

"What's taking you so long?"

Ollie asked as he was confused.

"Ollie, don't scare me like that... And I'm afraid there's no more Poppy gas being produced in the tank."

"What? there is no more Poppy gas left?"

"There is no Poppy gas in the gas production zone, Ollie."

"This is weird... Maybe you could try and look around a bit more? Or maybe you could go around Playcare and see if the gas Catnap left is still there, or maybe-"

While Ollie was still talking, you spotted a plush critter with a vile of red smoke. Although the color of the smoke is in a slightly different shade of red.

"What the... How does that thing even have that?... I don't care anymore, I just want to get the stuff and leave." You thought to yourself.

You ignored Ollie speaking on the phone and kept your eyes on the plush critter. The plush critter seemed to notice you staring so it stared at you back. You held the handle of your grab pack tightly as you both just stood still while staring at each other.