Happy Valentines Day, Angel 💕

(This chapter is a special)

(And it is not cannon to the book)
(Why does this kinda like a one-shot...)

"I can't believe how long I've been living here."

You said as you slumped on your chair.
Someone else at the other end of the table giggled.

"Yes, it's almost like this place is now your home."

Poppy smiled and took a sip of her tea while Kissy just stared next to her. Poppy put down her cup and put a finger on her chin.

"You know... Today is Valentine's Day."

You suddenly stood upright with a shocked expression.

"What!"

You cleared your throat in embarrassment as you crossed your arms and slumped back down.

"I mean, What?"

Poppy and Kissy looked at each other and Poppy grinned. They looked back at you seeming to be planning something, which made you a bit confused.

"Why are you guys looking at me like you guys are planning something...?"

"I guess we'll just going to tell you. We are planning to have a small Valentine's party here at Playcare!"

Kissy Missy pulled out paper heart decorations that she made and gleefully showed them to you.

"We don't care if it's just us in the party. We just want to have some fun... Like old times."

They both looked at you, seeming to want to know your opinion about their plan.

"Well... I guess It's alright."

Both Kissy and Poppy danced around, feeling ecstatic that you agreed to the party.

"If you guys need any help, I could lend you guys a hand."

You playful winked as you stuck your grab-pack hands around, which made Kissy motion herself in a giggle.

"Alrighty then, I'm in charge of the catering."

Poppy pointed at herself.

"Kissy will be the one decorating"

Kissy Missy throws paper hearts around with a smile.

"And you... Could find someone to join us."

Poppy pointed at you.

"Umm... Are you sure you don't need me for anything?"

You said with a nervous smile.

"Don't worry... We got it under control. All you gotta do is find somebody willing to join us. It's really easy, but if you can't find anyone then it's alright."

Poppy said while Kissy Missy was nodding her head.

"Well... Okay."