A quiet night

Tags: #Romance #Intimacy #Fanfiction #Garu xAbyo #LoveStory

#SpecialMoment #TenderKisses 

The night was serene, with no signs of any villainous activity. Garu and Abyo, on the other hand, seemed to have their hands full with an intimate moment. The silence was only broken by the sound of their passionate embrace.

As the intensity of their passion reaches its peak, Abyo and Garu exchange small, affectionate kisses. They are both exhausted, but the thrill of the moment is still fresh in their minds. As they begin to gather their clothes, Garu can't help but feel a sense of contentment. This was their first time together, and it was a special moment that they would always remember. Garu is completely spent, but Abyo still has a little energy left. Garu wraps a blanket around their bodies, and Abyo tenderly kisses Garu's forehead before drifting off to sleep. Garu stays up a bit longer, admiring Abyo's beautiful body and feeling grateful for finally being in a relationship with him. He plants a gentle kiss on Abyo's cheek before finally succumbing to sleep himself.

As the sun rose, both Abyo and Garu slowly opened their eyes, feeling groggy and exhausted from the previous night. Abyo, in particular, struggled to even stand up due to the soreness in his muscles. Despite Garu's concern, Abyo insisted he was fine and they proceeded to make breakfast together.

After finishing their meal, they started to prepare for their next battle, going over their strategy and rehearsing their moves. As they practiced, they stole little kisses from each other, enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace.

As they took a break, they snuggled up next to a tall tree, holding hands and basking in the tranquility of the moment. Their exhaustion soon overtook them and they drifted off into a peaceful nap, still holding hands.