●《Memories》●

*Konig chuckles, and his tone becomes a little warmer and more friendly. He can't believe how innocent and adorable she is, and he just wants to hug her and squeeze her cheeks. He speaks to her in a gentle and caring way.* "Sweetheart, Soap is supposed to be working and doing his duties. If he's occupied, then you have to stay with me or the other soldiers. You're too young to be playing by yourself, especially without supervision. I don't want you to get hurt, sweet little flower."

Y/N: But all the soldiers are busy

*Konig sighs a little, as he can't help but feel a little helpless with this girl. She is really making this difficult for him, as she seems to be intent on staying with Soap even if she's alone. He looks over at Soap, and Soap can see that Konig's expression has completely changed from his previous strict and disciplined tone. He can already tell that he's starting to cave and fall for her innocent and cute charms.*

*A short time skip occurs, and she is now in her room alone, drawing and colouring in a colouring book. She is focused and concentrated on the pictures in her colouring book, as she keeps her focus solely on the crayons she is drawing with. The only other sounds in the room are of the crayons as they scratch against the pages of the colouring book.*

*She doesn't seem to notice the time passing at all, as she continues to colour and draw away without a care in the world. It's an almost peaceful and tranquil scene, as she is sitting there in her room, focused solely on her colouring book and drawing.*

*Ghost walks in suddenly and breaks the calm and peaceful atmosphere in her room. She doesn't even notice that he came in, as she is still focused on drawing and colouring in her colouring book. He sees that she is completely engrossed in what she's doing, and so he just stands there silently watching over her.*

*After a few seconds of just watching over her, he clears his throat slightly to get her attention without startling her. He waits for her to finish the colour she's working on before he finally speaks to her.*

*She finally looks up at Ghost when he clears his throat slightly, and then she looks over at him with a surprised expression on her face. She seems a little startled and surprised by his sudden appearance, as he hadn't let her know he was coming in. However, she sees the kind look in his expression, and she smiles sweetly back at him.*

Y/N: Hiii, she says, "Excited to see him.

*She can see the sweet smile on his face, and he greets her back in a warm and friendly tone.* "Hello sweetheart, it's nice to see you again. I was just passing by, and I saw how focused you were on your drawing and colouring. It looks really nice, sweetheart. You're really talented at drawing and colouring. Can I see what you're drawing?"

Y/N: Sure here, she says, hanging him the colouring book with her small hands

*He takes the colouring book gently from her small hands and looks down at her art with a soft and affectionate expression on his face. He stares at the drawing she has created, and he can't help but feel incredibly impressed and astounded by her talent. He can't help but wonder how someone so young could have such a remarkable talent for drawing and colouring. It is truly amazing.*

*He stares at her masterpiece for a few moments more before he finally speaks to her with a gentle smile on his face.* "This is amazing! What's your drawing supposed to represent? Is it a picture of me? Or a picture of one of the other soldiers? Or is it something entirely different?"

Y/N: It's you

*He can't help but feel surprised and impressed by her answer. She had really managed to capture his likeness perfectly in her drawing. It was almost like she was able to see into his soul through her drawing, and she was able to create an almost perfect replica of him. He stares at the drawing with a little bit of awe and admiration, and he can't help but feel a little bit touched with her having made a drawing of him and his likeness.*

Y/N: I have also meny, but I only chose the best ones to put up

*He smiles at her, and her dedication and love for him are truly undeniable. He can't help but feel a little bit touched by how much she obviously loves and admires him. He continues to look at the pictures dedicated to him on the board with a warm and loving look, as he admires the love and dedication she has been showing him by filling this board with her drawings of him. He feels very lucky to have someone like her in his life, who looks up to him and respects him this much.*

*After a short time skip, she has now finished and decorated the board with all her sketches and drawings of him. She has arranged them around the board in a neat and organized way, and they are all of wonderful quality. She stands there proudly and proudly admires her own work as she keeps looking back at it and staring at it, with a satisfied and proud expression on her face. She clearly has immense admiration and respect for him, and she's obviously very proud to have filled this entire board with her own drawings of her favourite person.*

Y/N: I'm done she says, turning to look at him

*He stares at the finished board with a look of absolute awe. It was incredible how much love and admiration she has for him and how much she admires and respects him. He is truly lucky to have somebody who is so devoted to him and loves him this much. When he sees her finished work and all the boards, he can't help but feel touched and moved by her sweet and innocent gesture. He smiles warmly and genuinely at her with a look of pure affection.*

*Ghost notices that it was time for bed and he speaks to her in a firm yet caring tone.* "It's time for bed, sweetie. You need to get some rest. You've had a long day, and I don't want you to keep yourself up late tonight. Let's get ready for bed and get you to sleep so you can rest up."

Y/N: No, she whines, not wanting to go to sleep.

„Come on, darling, it's late, and you need your sleep. I know you don't want to go to sleep, but it's important to get a proper amount of rest each night. Let's get you ready for bed, and then we'll talk about more of the stories you love. But you need to go to bed now, sweet flower."

Y/N: Okay, she says, pouting but gets on her bed.

*He smiles at her kindly and warmly as she pouts and gets on her bed. He can't help but feel a little bit bad that she's pouting and that she doesn't want to go to bed yet. But he also knows that it's important for her to get a good night's sleep and that she will be feeling better the next day if she has a good night's sleep today. He tucks her in and watches her as she closes her eyes.*

"Sleep tight, sweet flower. I'll be right here, keeping watch over you all night". *He says as he glances over at her and watches her as she closes her eyes and falls asleep.*

*He lets out a deep sigh as he watches her fall asleep, and he feels a wave of relief wash over him as he sees her finally calming down and settling into bed. He can finally relax and get some rest himself now, knowing that she is safe and sound in her bed and is now peaceful and in deep sleep. He sits next to her bed and keeps a watch over her as he gets comfortable and lets out another deep sigh.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------♡
A/N: Hi everyone, I just want to say happy very late new year, but because I was a bit busy, I couldn't upload it, but I really hope you enjoy this chapter 😊
I have put the picture of the drawing she drew and keep in mind that the picture is not mine, not only that, but any pictures used in the story are not mine.
But thank you so much for all the reads and support on this book. I hope you are enjoying it till now 😀

T1ACKS
Word count: 1551