Echoes of trust

About five years ago, Midoriya was framed as a traitor of UA. Everyone believed it except for a select few. He was thrown in jail for two months and later found innocent, but the damage was done. He decided to leave UA, and Eri went with him because she hated them for what they did to him. No one has heard anything about them since.

Class 1-A fell apart after that. Ochaco, being the only one to believe he was innocent, stopped talking to any of them.

Shoto felt guilty about not believing in his first friend and started to doubt his every decision. He is only 1907 in hero's rankings.

Mina and Kirishima blamed themselves and decided to look into Midoriya’s past. They found out about what Bakugou did and realized he was a bully, and they supported him, which made them feel even more guilty.

Bakugou said it was good he left and made fun of him every chance he got, but in all reality, his grades were slipping. When it came to the rescue training in the second and third year, he was at the bottom of the class. Now he's not even ranked. People know who he is but are scared of him.

Iida stepped down as class rep and changed schools. He hasn't talked to anyone from UA since. He is known in the hero world for not having friends.

Asui felt like she lost her little brother and started acting more reserved. The rest of the class was the same as her.

They won the war, but at a cost. Sato lost his leg during a battle, while many others had minor injuries. Many pros died, but no students did. Everyone realizes it would have been easier with Midoriya there.

Now five years later, Nedzu has finally found him and sent an email to Toshinori, Aizawa, and Ochaco. And is in a meeting with them.

“Are you sure it's the problem child?”

“Yes, quite sure. It seems he's in Shirakawa.”

“You mean that small town that has only one hero?” Toshinori asks.

“Yes, that's the one.”

“How do you know it’s Deku-kun?” Nedzu hands them a list.

“Do these powers sound familiar to anyone? Super strength, black ropes, flight, and super speed all while green electricity comes off his body.”

“That's definitely Midoriya, but why is he using his quirk? He shouldn't have a license.” Aizawa says.

“I looked into that and found out that he has one from the United States of America.”

“David and Melissa.” Toshinori says.

“I believe so. I checked their flight logs from five years ago, and they landed here two days after Midoriya was released and left immediately. So I assume they picked him and Eri up and left.”

“I need to see him again.” Uraraka says.

“I already booked you all a flight, so go to him. And bring him home.” He hands them all tickets and sends them on their way.

Izuku POV

“Eri, it's time to wake up.”

“Ok, Dad.” She is already in workout gear. “I'm ready for our run.” This has become a morning tradition for us since we left UA and made a home here. It started out with me carrying Eri on my back while I ran, but about a year after we moved here, she started to run alongside me. We start our run and pass by the market stalls being set up and wave at them. I'm thankful I have my hero license. I never wanted to be popular, just wanted to save people. Now there's not a lot of action around here, but I help out with many tasks in this town. I help the firefighters and police when they need it, but I mostly help the townspeople with whatever they need, be it gathering crops or setting up festivals.