Chapter One: The Outside World

Today's saying

"Huh, the outside world is not as beautiful as I expected."

"Oh, come on!"

Made by me!

-

-

Thomas got pushed into the helicopter and sat down while a guard shut the door to the helicopter. "You guys, alright? Don't worry, you're safe now."

For a few moments, they all stared at the man who asked them if they were okay, then looked outside of the helicopter to see the maze.

As they flew away, we went back to the lab and saw that Liliana was still on the ground when, all of a sudden, she let out a gasp.

-

A man in a suit can be seen walking up to a desk that has the chair turned the other way, where you can't see who the person is.

"Ms. Liliana is dead." "What!?" A female voice spoke up, then turned the chair around, and it was Dr. Ava Paige.

"How did she die?" The man in the suit looked at her. "She was shot to death by someone from the maze."

Dr. Ava Paige let out a small sob, then told the guard to kill the man who killed her daughter. "But Ma'me, he is already dead. He got stabbed to death by a wooden spear."

Dr. Ava. Paige smirked and turned back around to look out the window. "I will miss you, Lilly."

-

Liliana gasps and coughs until she's coughing up blood for a few minutes. When she stops, she groans and looks around to see that she is still in the lab where she was shot.

She looked around and saw that Gally's dead body was still laying on the ground, so she got up and was searching for anything she could use as a weapon when she remembered Gally had a gun.

So she ran to Gally's body and grabbed the gun, cocked it back, and aimed at the wall but didn't shoot it. She sighed and walked toward the door that leads outside.

She had to blink a few times, but when her eyes got adjusted, she saw that the outside world was just desert.

"Huh, the outside world is not as beautiful as I expected." Walking around, she saw that there was a big stone wall and figured that was the maze. Leaving the maze, she ventured into the unknown.

After a while, she got to an abandoned city and walked around just to see some people. She waved her arms, trying to get their attention, when they shrieked and ran after her.