how can a murderer just go missing my guy

really short chapter. still on break just had time and i didnt know what else to do.

Playing: Ronan|Taylor Swift|Taylor's Version

~I remember your blue eyes, looking into mine~

My eyes darted open. Godarnnit it was bright... 

"Where am I? Michael?!"

I sat up and winced. Some kind of tube was in my body.

"Y/N! They said you wouldn't wake up! That you wouldn't make it! You're alive!" Michael hugged me tightly. "Ow- Ow!" A stabbing pain in my chest suddenly appeared. "Shichst! Sorry." Michael muttered.

My eyes finally got adjusted to the bright room and I realized I was in a hospital. How did I get here? Oh. I remember now. 

"I'm glad you're okay."

"Mikey, I didn't even, uh- stab myself that far."

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Y/N... You were just centimeters from your heart... You were so close to..." I sighed and scooted forward on the hospital bed. "Anything happen while I was gone?" He didn't look me in the eye, but muttered, "Yeah. Liz went missing after my fatha opened his new restaurant. Fatha also went missing."

"Oh Michael. I'm so sorry. I know it hurts... It feels like the world continues without them, and It's not fair. You feel like everything should stop. And I'm gonna be honest. It's not going to be okay. Anyone who says it's going to be okay is a liar." I finished.

I hugged him tightly and he sniffled. "We'll deal with that as soon as possible. I just gotta get outta here." 

A doctor walked in. "Ah! Miss L/N! You're awake! We'll run some last-minute tests and if everything is fine, you'll be on your way." 

Michael POV

I felt kinda bad lying to Y/N. I know Liz died, but I feel like she's still alive. Sounds weird, I know, but if there is any chance she's still alive, I need to save her.

Flashback

"NO LIZ."

Smack

"FATHER! DON'T TOUCH HER!"

"SHUT UP MICHAEL OR I SWEAR TO YOUR DEAD MUM I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT."

Father took a deep breath and continued. "Stay away from Baby!"

Liz whimpered. 

"Didn't you make her just for me?"

Father's eyes dimmed a little, and he sighed. "No, you obtuse child. Now do as I say."

Since Evan died, Father started hitting Liz.

She grumbled some words even I couldn't say, and stormed off out of Father's office.

I tip-toed behind her. Father ordered me to look after her. I had nothing else to do since Y/N was still in the hospital. 

Lizzie didn't like to listen to Father anymore because he lied to her and, well, hits her. She immediately walks to Circus Baby Funtime Zone and stares in awe at the latest animatronic design by my Father. She tries to push through the crowd but that does nothing, due to the fact that she's a pretty small kid. 

The show soon ends and the kids and adults clear out. Elizabeth hurriedly skips up to Circus Baby and whispers stuff to her that I can't hear.

An ice cream cone emerges from Baby's stomach compartment.

Liz reaches for the cone.

Snap.

I blinked, and she was gone. No ice cream, no Liz. Just her bow on the dusty stage floor. I charged up to Circus Baby and picked up the bow.

I didn't know how to react.

I sat on the floor.

And sobbed.

Sobbed like a child.

God, I wish Y/N was here

End of flashback

Baby's eyes turned green. I knew that I had to help her. For Liz.

Dazzling Haze|Michael Afton x Fem!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara