Nathan's POV:

Waiting. And watching. Daemon was all just a distraction. Nathan winced and had the strong urge to scrap the plan. He didn't want Daemon to suffer. Yet he watched as Daemon fought and lost, suffering through the entire way from taking the attacks of a brute warrior. Nathan grit his teeth for the billionth time. This was it. One chance to do it right.

He jumped down quietly from behind Leo. Daemon was on his knees, gasping for breath. He was severely injured, and looked on the verge of passing out. Nathan crept close enough to be in range to activate his powers. He waited, and watched Leo as he walked toward Daemon. Raised his sword over to cut Daemon into pieces. And then Nathan struck.

His sealing powers emitted a green light as chains wrapped around Leo from behind and Nathan pulled on the chains. The glowing form of Leo glowed brighter. Then it became nothing. Nathan had sealed Leo into his own body. A bright flash of pain sent Nathan collapsing onto the ground. The last few things he saw from the scene was Daemon lying on the ground, unknown whether or not he was dead, and then the lights went dark.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A jolt of pain woke Nathan.

Nathan sat up slowly, rubbing his head. He wondered what had happened to get himself into the infirmary. He looked over to the bed beside him.

Empty.

It was clear someone had been in that bed not long ago, but Nathan knew it was most likely one of his fellow warriors.

All the memories came rushing back into Nathan's head.

Leo. Sealing. Daemon. Mission.

Nathan panicked. Did he seal Leo? Was Daemon okay? Where was Teufel?

Nathan pinched his arm to clear his head. Everything was alright. Nathan looked around and saw one of Daemon's shirts on the other bed. Nathan knew at once Daemon had been in that bed. As for Teufel...she had probably been the one who brought them back.

Nathan got up and out on his jacket. He sheathed his sword, which was lying beside the bed. Nathan pulled on his boots and walked out of the room. Before he had to get to his friends, he had to make sure of something with his goddess.

Nathan felt her presence before he saw her. Fleur's godly aura was so powerful that it radiated all around the huge marble clearing. Marked with trees here and there, the center had four paths leading to different parts of the entire place. The center also consisted of a glowing white pillar. The goddess stood in front of it, murmuring something unintelligible.

"Lady Fleur?" Nathan said, dropping to one knee, and lowered his head.

"Nathan. It seems like you have healed." The goddess turned around.

"Yes Lady Fleur. I came to ask a question. We succeeded in the mission, correct? So...why does it feel like there's not a second body inside me?"

Fleur smiled sadly. "Leo is unconscious. Being sealed inside someone else's body isn't as simple as you think it is. It's rendered him immobile for the time being, until he's awakened. Also, I have a new mission for you."

Nathan looked up suddenly, rattled by the sudden change of topic.

"What is it?"

"One of Chaos's warriors is on the move. They most likely heard about Leo's sealing."

"Leo being sealed makes them vulnerable, yes?"

"Correct."

"Planned?"