Chapter 3

Jiang Mian was wandering on the street, and the two fathers soon discovered that she had left the hospital. After a series of phone calls, Jiang Mian hung up and replied in a unified manner: I have gone back to school, don't worry. Don't come to me, or I will be angry.

The last sentence was added by Jiang Mian imitating the character of the original owner, but the tone was much softer-otherwise the two dads, one might drive her private jet all over the sky to look for her, the other might use the tracking symbol.

According to the memory of the original owner, before the rebellion period, she lived for three months with each dad during the year, and at the end of the year went to Han Xu's mansion on the island to hold a year-end party.

After the rebellious period came, she didn't want to live with any of her fathers, and didn't want the four fathers to control her, so she proposed to live alone by herself, and went on a hunger strike if she didn't agree.

The four fathers had no choice but to agree, and finally bought her a high-end apartment in the city center and hired a few nanny to take care of her.

After entering high school, Han Xu wanted to send her to study abroad, but was rejected by the original owner.

She enjoys the feeling of being surrounded by the crowd, making countless people worship her, so she applied for the college entrance examination for the film school, and on the day she entered the university, she fell in love with the male protagonist Gu Qiwen at first sight.

Jiang Mian: "..."

Nie Yuan.

Jiang Mian took a taxi back to her residence and got into the back seat of the taxi. She found that the driver in the front row had been sneaking at her.

Jiang Mian: "???"

The driver who watched her secretly found that he had been caught, and smiled sullily: "The girl is so beautiful."

Jiang Mian raised his eyebrows lightly, "Thank you."

Jiang Mian didn't transform in her last life, and she didn't know what she looked like. In the previous life, she focused on practicing soaring, and occasionally went out to practice, frightened by her strength, no one dared to praise her in front of her.

There are four excellent relatives. Even if this physical appearance is placed in the world of cultivating immortals, it is a top-notch existence. Jiang Mian is very satisfied with this, and it is not comfortable to look at it for a long time.

Forty minutes later, the driver arrived at the destination according to the navigation. He looked at the splendid and magnificent gates of the community. The houses in this kind of location are too expensive for ordinary wealthy people to live in. The driver looked at Jiang Mian Changed.

So beautiful, and so young, living in this luxurious community...

Jiang Mian was about to get out of the car after paying the money. She touched the driver's gaze. Although she didn't quite understand what the driver wanted to express, her instinctive look made her displeased, so her gaze turned cold when she looked at the driver.

The latter dared to look at her inexplicably, and hurriedly withdrew his eyes and drove away.

This was just a small episode, Jiang Mian didn't take it to heart. Based on the memory of the original owner, she found her home. As soon as she entered the door, a soft whisper came over.

"Meow~" is a cat raised by the original owner.

Seeing a cat, Jiang Mianxiao jumped to the side. Although being a carp spirit was something of a previous life, she couldn't accept a creature like a cat.