chapter 1:the friendship bracelet

It is the day after Taylors speak now Taylors version release night eras show. And football tight end Travis kelce enters the stadium before the show starts with a bracelet with his phone number on it hoping to give to Taylor swift. Travis has a massive crush on Taylor for years and this was the year he would hopefully get to date Taylor swift. Travis loves a lot of Taylors songs and thinks she's so beautiful. Travis spots a lot of swifties around him who noticed Travis. "Omg your Travis kelce!! Your amazing at football I love watching the chiefs games on TV!!", said a swiftie little boy. " Aww thank you", said Travis. "Can I give you my bracelet? ", asked the fan. " of course!! I'm so glad you love watching the games", said Travis. The kid smiles. The kid gives Travis the bracelet it says your on your own kid and Travis puts it own and he smiles at what it says. Travis gets a few more bracelets from swifties then he goes in the stadium and waits for the show to start. Travis was really eager to see taylors beautiful show and all her hits come to life.
An hour later the opener leaves the stage and her dancers come on the stage with really big pink things (I don't know how to describe it 😂) they lift it up once the last second of the intro is sang she sings "it's been a long time coming but" and taylor begins singing miss Americana and the heartbreak prince in her pink and blue sparkly bodysuit. As Travis watches taylor perform miss Americana and the heartbreak prince into cruel summer he's mesmerized by her presence. "Wow she's so gorgeous", said Travis to himself. Travis's friends Patrick and his wife Brittney go over to Travis a couple minutes later and taylor is now performing you need to calm down. " Hey man what do you think of the show so far? ", asked Patrick. " it's amazing so far", said Travis. Travis starts to blush. Patrick notices Travis blushing and looks confused at him. "Travis why are you blushing do you have a crush on her? ", asked Patrick. " A crush? Nah not like I would have a chance with taylor swift ", said Travis laughing. "Travis you never know what could happen anyways Travis can I see your wrist", asked Patrick. " sure", said Travis. Patrick notices the friendship bracelet that stands out on his wrist it's a bracelet with purple beads but in the middle all around it it has beads that spell out his phone number. "Travis why do you have a friendship bracelet with your phone number? ", asked Patrick. " Well, ok fine Patrick and Brittney I have a huge crush on taylor I have for years but she was always with other guys either a singer or actor I always think I have no chance with her and made this bracelet the other day with the attention of giving it to her I want to ask her out", said Travis. "Wow Travis your really committed but she's the most famous singer in the world that could be really hard", said Brittney. " I know but I'm still gonna try", said Travis. "Good luck", said Patrick. "Thanks Pat", said Travis.
Time skip
It's now the last song of the night taylor comes out in a magenta colored jacket over her midnights Blue bodysuit and sings karma from her midnights album as confetti fly's from the sky and she dances as she sings with her dancers. " Thank you Kansas city for coming out tonight!! We'll see you next time!! ", said taylor as she goes to the orange door as the song fades out.
Travis walks out of his seat with Brittney and Patrick and they start going to where backstage is. " Ok here's the plan I'm gonna try to find taylor and see if I can give her the bracelet", said Travis. "Hope your plan works", said Patrick. " Yeah me too ", said Travis.
Travis sees taylor taking her makeup off and sees that she's back in regular clothes. Travis starts going to her but a security guard gets in the way. " Hey I want to give taylor a bracelet I made", said Travis. "Sorry taylor doesn't meet anybody after her show she has to save her voice", said the security guard.  " Oh", said Travis. "Leave please", said the security guard. " Got it", said Travis. Travis goes  back to where Brittney and Patrick are. "So did it work? ", asked Brittney. " Yeah did it? ", asked Patrick. " No, she's not meeting with anybody she has to save her voice", said Travis. "Oh but don't worry trav I'm sure you can still find a way to give it to her", said Patrick.  " I hope so", said Travis.

  Authors note
Hi guys I hope you enjoyed the first chapter I can't wait to write more pretty soon! Comment, and vote!!