Chapter 3: First date

Taylors POV/mine
So today I'm going to my first date with Travis I honestly can't believe how handsome this man is. I keep looking at pictures of him and his brother and even stumbled apon a picture of Travis with his mom and dad and brother and brothers kids and his brothers wife. There just the cutest family! I looked up more about Travis by looking at his wiki page, it says he played in college with his brother Jason that's sweet. I then decide to look at pictures of jasons kids I then find out there names are Bennett, Wyatt and elliotte on google. "Aww there so cute", said Taylor to herself. 
An hour later
I put on a red mini dress and put my blonde hair in a bun and put on red lipstick some makeup and then put on some red heels. I hear a knock and go over to answer it. I see Travis in a red suit with hearts on the suit in pink hearts. He's holding red roses and looks at me in awe. " Taylor you look gorgeous ", said Travis. " Thank you Travis!! You look quite handsome now can we go? ", asked Taylor. " Wait here's your roses" , said Travis. Travis hands me the roses and I smell them. They smell beautiful. "Travis these roses are beautiful thank you", said Taylor smiling. " Aww no problem and can I call you tay? I would like us to have nicknames to call each other ", said Travis. " Of course and I will call you trav", said Taylor. Taylor tells her security that she's going on a date with Travis and her security agree and go with her and Travis in the limo.
  Time skip
They arrive at the restaurant it's a Italian restaurant. Travis gets out of the limo first and goes out and opens the door for me. I am a bit shocked as a lot of my past boyfriends were never a gentleman like he is being. Travis gets me out safely and starts holding my hand as we go into the restaurant. In Kansas City there aren't really paparazzi so I'm happy I can have peace like a normal person rather than a huge celebrity. We go inside and theres a lady that gets excited seeing us. " Hi I'm Taylor Swift and this is Travis Kelce ", said Taylor. " Taylor as in the Taylor Swift? Travis as in the Travis Kelce? ", asked the lady. " Yes but please don't tell anyone we are together I don't want anyone finding we're a couple yet", said Taylor. "Oh no problem we won't Kansas City is very respectful", said the lady. " Great", said Taylor smiling. The lady leads them to a private booth with a curtain and Taylor and Travis sits down together. "Ah this is lovely", said Travis. " It really is! ", said Taylor smiling. " Trav I looked up more about you and your family your family and you are very cool", said Taylor. "Aww thank you tay", said Travis smiling. Taylor and Travis start looking into each others eyes and there lips lock Travis starts kissing her passionate and then Taylor kisses him back they slowly pull apart and look at each other in awe. " Wow can't believe we just did our first kiss", said Taylor. "Me either but let me tell you I loved that", said Travis. " I loved it too", said Taylor. "Taylor I love you", said Travis. Travis blushing a lot when he looks at her and says that and smiles really big.  Taylor smiles really big. Travis loves me. And I love him back
" I love you too Travis", said Taylor.
The waiter comes up to them and ask them what drinks they want. " Hi Taylor and Travis I'm your waiter Melissa what drinks would you too like? ", asked the waiter. " I want some wine please ", said Taylor. " No problem and Travis? ", asked the waiter.  " I would like a lemon cocktail ", said Travis. " Coming right up", said the waiter. The waiter writes down the orders. And goes back to the kitchen. Taylor and Travis face each other. "Taylor you know how I play football? ", asked Travis. " Yes", said Taylor. "Well I was wondering if you would come to my game? ", said Travis. " Your game? Oh I would love to Travis but you sure want to make this public? ", asked taylor. " Yes I'm sure", said Travis
Time skip
Travis orders spaghetti and taylor orders pasta shells."Would you like to share? ", asked Travis. " Yes!", said taylor smiling. Travis takes the spaghetti spins it around the fork and taylor takes the piece and puts it in her mouth and Travis takes the other end. They start eating it til there lips touch. Taylor laughs a little then starts kissing him. "This is like lady and the tramp", said taylor. " Oh yes", said Travis. They pull away and Travis smiles at her. "Travis how did you become a football player and your brother too? ", asked taylor. "Well I've always had a passion for sports and in fact how I got into it was basically cause I played football with Jason at the university of Cincinnati where I went to college I unfortunately got kicked off the team cause I failed a drug test but it's ok I did move in with Jason, ", said Travis. " That's very interesting and how did you get to be on the chiefs? ", asked taylor. " Well I was hoping to be on a professional football team and I got into the nfl draft and they selected me to be on the chiefs in 2013 been with them ever since and worked out great", said Travis. "Wow you been with them a long time", said taylor. " Yes I have ", said Travis.
An hour later
Taylor and Travis finish their dinner and hold hands and left the restaurant. Travis opened the door for her and they went out of the restaurant together. Once they left taylor was so surprised by what happened the fact that he opened the restaurant door for her and the fact that in Kansas City no one took photos they just let us be. It really feels like I could be safe here with no one bothering us of course they will be probably be some people want to be near us but other than that no paparazzi. Kansas seems a bit more relaxing and I really love it. " Travis I can't believe no one wants to take a photo do they not really not know im taylor Swift? ", asked taylor. " No of course they know you are but they just don't want to cause a scene here they leave there celebs alone here", said travis. "Oh I love that", said taylor.
Later that night
Travis takes taylor to Brittney and Patrick's house so she can meet them. Travis hopes that taylor can be good friends with his friends. Taylor and Travis get out of the car with a bunch of taylor's security. " I'll handle it I got her", said Travis to the security. Taylor loves that Travis is so protective of her. They knock on the door of Brittney and Patrick's house and they come downstairs and Patrick and Brittney stand there shocked as they see taylor and Travis. "Travis this is what you meant when you told us taylor Swift is your girlfriend as in the taylor Swift we're fans of?? ", asked Brittney. " Yes Brittney the taylor Swift", said travis. Brittney starts crying tears of joy and hugs taylor. "I love your music so much I can't believe your dating Travis what do you think so far? ", asked Brittney. " Thank you so much Brittney your so kind and I love being with Travis so far he's so amazing and appreciates me and my music I can't wait to continue being with him", said Taylor. "Aww I'm glad Travis is a great friend to me your gonna love it", said Brittney. Travis smiles at Taylor while she's talking. "Also Patrick your a great football player I saw your quarterback movie on Netflix", said Taylor. "Thank you Taylor", said Patrick. " No problem ", said Taylor. " Taylor you should come to the games sometime", said Brittney. "I would love to", said Taylor.
Taylor and Travis say bye to brittney and Patrick and as they leave Taylor smiles and then smiles at Travis. And Travis smiles at her and pulls her close as they go back in the car and then go back home to Travis's house. Once they are at home Taylor tells Travis she loved meeting Patrick and Brittany. " Patrick and Brittany are very sweet I love that they love my music I'm definitely gonna be friends with them", said Taylor smiling. "Aww I'm glad", said Travis
End of chapter 3
Hope y'all enjoyed! I'll be making more chapters soon!