Moving

I had my headphones in and I had a few weeks to get settled into this neighbourhood. It's apparently a small town but I guess I was already in a small town I'm not expecting anything big but hey I'm all for new starts. I heard my parents call me as we arrived here. I got out of the car and grabbed my things and went into the house, my parents coming soon after.

"Hey y/n hon, just do you bed at least first so you have somewhere to sleep" my mom called out.

"Yeah okay mom"

I got help from my dad bringing the mattress up the stairs and we made my bed frame. I looked out of the window to see a boy with his family. He looked around my age maybe a little bit older. I snapped out of my thought and carried on making my room and carrying boxes to my room and putting decorations up. I broke a sweat from all the darting up and down the stairs constant to I honestly put more effort into this than I ever have done in gym class.

"Mom have you enrolled me to whatever Highschool is in this area?" I called out.

"Yes we have don't you worry y/n." My mom called back.

Timeskip

My room was finally done I just wanted it to be all over with so I had nothing to lift tomorrow and I looked at my phone and it was 2am. I flopped down onto my bed and just waited to gradually slip into a deep slumber feeling my breathing becoming slower.