Vox's room

Vox had gone out, and velvet and val were the only ones at the penthouse
Velvet had decided to snoop in Voxs room and see what she could find.

Velvet had gone to Vox's room she went inside and saw.....nothing other then a bed and alot of technology stuff "well that's boring" she said annoyed till she noticed something sticking out from under Vox's oddly tall bed.

She was about to bend down and see what it was when "Uhh velvet, what are you doing in here?" Vox was back "oh uh I was just looking for something I uhhhh dropped" velvet said as she got up and started walking past Vox "Yeah that was totally what you were doing " annoyed Vox said as he followed velvet out closing the door.

.................................................................
A couple hours later that night, everyone was asleep well except for velvet she wanted to know what she saw and what was under Voxs bed.

She creeped up the steps to Vox's room and opened the door "no fucking way-"velvet chuckled to herself seeing Vox hugging what appeared to be a Body pillow of Alastor and took a picture and posted (ofc) Voxs screen light up with a notification "shit" velvet said as she ran out of he's room closing the door

Vox woke up the next day and checked the hundreds of notification taging him to he's horror it was him sleeping cuddling with a body pillow of the one and only Alaster the radio demon "VELVET WTF" Vox yelled leaving his room

"Ooo, what's that about velvet?" Val asked."Oh nothing, I just happened to walk in on voxxie cuddling with a body pillow of his *mortal enemy. Alaster last night and posted a picture of it, " velvet said, giggling,
Vox appeared in the doorway of the lounge with a pissed of expression "what the fuck velvet, HOW TF DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?" Vox screen was flashing red his expression filled with anger "oh yeah sorry haha I took it last night at like 2 or 3 am haha" velvet said chuckling to herself  "uggggggghhhh just fucking delete or say you photo shoped it" Vox said calming down and leaving to go to a boardcast or the daily fight with alaster his "enemy"

Velvet was waiting till he was fully gone to immediately run to his room to snoop again. When she got to he's room she went straight to his bed and looked under it

"HOLY CRAP THATS ALOT OF RADIO DEMON STUFF," she yelled, shocked at the collection no Shrine of Alastor stuff, which included two body pillows one which was umm-nude other then a pair of under wear "what's going on in here velvet?" Val said as he walked in, velvet turned around to look at Val with a look of uter shock "uhhhh look under here...."