Pilot

"Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using four elemental weapons"

Long before time had a nam- no no no you already know this, you are missing is the legend of the twins of light and darkness, but that's a story for later, regardless my name is Lotus and I worked in a tea shop, it was a pleasure to work in this tea shop, rather than being with that woman...

.

.

.

It was another day, for a few months I have been helping a tea lady known as mystake, she is the grumpiest and wisest person I know. Usually I tell her all of my problems as I work in the tea shop with her; I see her more as my mom compared to my actual mother misako. she is actually my adopted mother, I'm not sure why. she's a terrible parent ever since our father left she has become crazy with learning about some "green ninja", to the point where she has left Llyn- I mean Lloyd and I into separate places very far away.

Mystake: "Sweety can you get that Tea???"

Lotus: "Of course, give me one second"

Lotus: "here it is"

Mystake: "thank you".

A Few Hours Later...

Due to my mother's obsession with the green ninja, there is never time for her to make it home at a normal time. Due to this I usually spend many nights at Mystake's tea shop. Tonight was one of those nights, as mother mentions "I swear this is the scroll", I never believed her, and I never will...