Episode 1: Tea Girl

Finally!!! it was the morning, meaning it was my turn to clean the shelves, I love making sure that all of the teas are in order and prepared for our customers. Making people smile is something that I truly enjoy watching, joy is the very aspect of humanity that makes me wonder how truly fragile it is...

Mystake: "Morning Morning, I see that you have organized the shelves already, thank you so much"

Lotus: "Thank you so much"

Next I had to ensure that the front of our shop was clean, a task that I wasn't really looking forward to, however there was always something new. Children playing, music, food, and the changes seasons have on nature such as the color of the leaves and the sky. I'm very grateful for the state of the world at the moment First Spinjitzu master... thank you for all you did for this world, all of the creation and joy that is now here because of you.

Lotus: "Oh wow, it seems that the rain just started"

Mystake: "get into shop Lotus, I don't want you getting sick!!"

Lotus: "I'm in"

Lotus: "would you like me to prepare some tea?"

Mystake: "please, thank you for being so considering of little old me"

I giggled, I will never know how much time I have left with Mystake, she means the world to me especially considering the fact that my own step-mother didn't truly name me; Mystake did, and for that I own her the world. For this particular night I decided to brew hibiscus tea, my favorite out of the bunch. Nothing tops natural teas with a mixture of the magical tea leaves to uplift the spirit.

Lotus: "Come here mom, the tea is ready" (I call Mystake mom)

Mystake: "tonight I will be telling the story of the first realm, also known as the realm or land of the dragon and oni"

Lotus: "wowwwww this sounds so interesting I'm very intrigued"

*Crazy knocking noise*

Lotus: "I'll get it"

I knew exactly who it was, it was finally the day I have been waiting for as long as I could remember

Misako: "Oh... It's you,"

Misako: "Go get that Crazy lady"

Lotus: "But of course"

(I said with the darkest tone known to man kind)

Mystake: "Lotus, go to the backroom, I will meet you after I deal with her"

Misako: "ugh... anyways"

Mystake: "Say what you want to say and get out of here"

Misako: I decided that I no longer want that KID you names "Lotus" to be near me while I search for answers on the green ninja, anyone could be destined to fight against Lloyd and I'm not risking it"

Mystake: "I could smell this from one mile away..."

Mystake: "My only demand... is child support, for their education, and general quality of life..."

Misako: "Sounds good, it's a deal and here are the papers"