rewrite in progress

hi everyone. just wanted to come back with a quick update on my life.

i'm currently a sophomore in college majoring in creative writing, and writing fanfiction was something super fun for me to keep me writing. i've been gone for a long time, but i hope to be back soon!

this fic is very dear to me, and i've loved gojou as a character since 2020, and seeing the current jujutsu arc unfold makes me want to restructure some things to keep up with the canon.

my original plan was to timeskip past the shibuya arc, (wherein, SPOILERS, i had already assumed gojou would die and wrote my ending around that fact 😭) and end it there.

anyway, long story short is that i kinda wanted to brag that i knew for 4 years now that gojou was probably going to die bc i like being right about things lol although i wish he didn't die but anyway also that im just not happy with the writing in this fic. i'm going to restart from chapter one, keeping the premise mostly the same and just making some things more consistent and well-written.

tomorrow (or when i have time) im going to unpublish all the currently uploaded chapters and publish them over again as i go through them.

i hope that you will stick with me through this and continue reading. love u guys sm.

thank u <3