A welcome guest

A knock at the door pulls me from the counter where I have my reheated pizza slices and cold soda. I unlock the latch and pull open the door to be jumped on by a beautiful looking 5'4" woman. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs lock around my hips. She presses her nose into my collar and takes a deep breath of my cologne. As she finishes inhaling she slightly twitches and lets out a seductive sigh. I kiss her cheek and say "good evening my beautiful princess, how was your day?" She pulls her head up and my fingers hold her perfectly shaped ass off the ground. "Good" she says " work was booty, but what am I todo it's simple" I continue to gaze at her as she goes on her rant about how annoying some of the tables were today.

She frequently possesses and giggles trying not to meet my eyes just yet because she knows what happens every time she does. I walk her over to the counter top and place her ass right next to my plate I place both my hands on either side and continue to gaze at her beautiful eyes and her small lips trying to remember what she looks like laying on her back with nothing on and her hands bound above her head with my belt. I snap back to her touching and curling my hair. Just as she is about to start again I give her a passionate kiss our lips lock and just as I pull away I feel her lock down on me her touge swirls in my mouth. Mine chases back after it as it retreats. I feel her moan and I suck her breath right out of her mouth. The intimate moment feels like a life time. I pull away as she gasps and giggles.

Without letting go she kisses me on my lips and down my neck. I say, " can daddy play with princess" she throws her head back giving me access to her gorgeous neck I start to kiss all over her neck and collar bone. She lets out a quiet whimper letting me know she missed my touch after all this time. I grab her ass and pull her to the edge of the counter. As I lift she giggles and says "where will you take me" I grip her ass hard and she perks up on my belly. As I walk her over to the bedroom and gently lay her down on my king sized bed. She giggles some more because she knows how hot she sounds when she practically begging for my big dick you fuck her tell she shakes.

I place my hands on her hip and run them up her sides letting her shirt trail up with them as I get to her arms she lifts them above her head and lifts one knee. I pull the shirt fully off and kiss from her forehead down her face and over her collar across her chest. Her hands press on the top of my head urging for me to eat her tasty gem between her legs. I push back give more attention to her perky breast. Pulling her bra down to expose her nipples. I start to kiss gently over her breast, I feel her hands now on my shoulder scratching at my back. I can hear her breath as her nipples harden. I nibble them with my lips and swirl my tongue around them giving them a flick every so often to keep them as stimulated as possible. Her hands make swift move to the hem of my shirt mine make the same dash to her back and almost on cue her bra unhooks and my shirt comes off. She wraps her arms around me again, I pull away now on a new mission, to pleasure this magnificent woman and to suck her soul from her inner depths.

I kiss her I kiss down her bare body smelling her clean essence And a hint of her perfume. My hand gliding down her side as my lips stop at her waist I kiss all around the hem of her jeans. I pry my fingers between her skin and the hem of her panties, I give a gentle tug as one hand moves to the button of her pants. It uncles and with both of my hands I rip open her zipper and pull her panties down to kiss her freshly shaven pubic area. She moans loud now gasping and begging for my touch I roll my forehead on her stomach and pull her jeans down kiss one leg as it becomes exposed. Just as they slide off her ankles I kiss back up the other. My hand running up her inner thigh. She now playfully teasing not letting her legs open. I sit up and with either hand on her knees I pry her open she gives in and spreads her legs wide.

I gently land kiss on the inner of her thigh lingering longer as I get closer to her perfect jewel. I kiss up on her clean pubic area and with both hands on her inner thigh I press down widening her spread. I stick out my tongue and with the full pad I gently lick from her hole to the top of her hood. Applying a gentle amount of pressure to her clit. As I gaze at her face from her precious area she aches and gasp wanting me to continue. I kiss back down on the sides over her pussies beautiful lips. I grab both sides and gently spread her pussy open spitting right on it to add extra lubricant. I lick a little stiffer this time giving some gentle flicks of her clit. Her hands grab the top of my head and I hear her say. "Let princess show daddy what she likes" she press my face into her clit and I start licking faster still being gentle, And being to suck on it just how I know she likes.

I hear her scream in pleasure assuring me I'm doing what she wants. As I continue one hand pulls and push on her shaved area while the over gently inserts its finger into her cute tight hole. I start to rub gently on her g spot and in compination with suck long and licking she gasps and moan saying she's close without hesitation I slightly speed up but keeping the same rhythm. She shakes and moans her hand gripping my hair. She moans so loud and then goes quite I stop only to start again, i fight against her wanting to eat more of her pussy. Shes begging me to stop and I do. I slowly kiss back up her and kiss all around her face and start to make out again this time I feel her hand jerking me of trying to get me dick as hard as she can. I pull back and she licks her hand and rubs it all over my hard dick. She bits her lip a giggles lining it up with her pussy once she has it her other hand pulls me close forcing my dick slide right in her.

We both gasp and I let out a groan. Our foreheads connect and we both say "I've missed you". Starting slow I gently rock my hips giving and taking every inch of me. She gasp every time I bottom out in her. She moans and closes her eyes "faster and harder" she says I lean back my hand on her thighs I begin to thrust harder into her she moans louder and is constantly whimpering. Her eyes open and lock with mine " I love your big fucking dick, I love it so much daddy" she turns me on more I feel my dick as hard as ever I hold my pace just as I can tell she's a about to cum I pull my dick out and pull her ass off the bed grabbing her arm and rolling her to her stomach. I spank her and she giggles moaning " give it to me, make me your slutty princess" I grab both her hips and begin to thrust in her again going at the same rate I stop he moans and grips the sheet begging for me to fuck her good. I start going faster and harder I hear her screamin "please please please" I feel myself getting close and I grunt and letting her know she says " yes baby, fill me up" I moan and press hard I her. She start to shake and I realize we had just come at the same time. I hold my dick I there until it's done as I pull it out she whips around and starts to clean my semi soft dick clean. Tell I realized she it trying to get it hard again. I lift her up and carry her to the shower where we kiss as the water warms up. And I hug her as the water flows over us both.