Business as usual

The elevator dings on the 24th floor the doors open casting its light into the somewhat lite corridor. The stormy sky beating its rain on the glass dome in the center of the room. I turn toward the office, I look up to see the top of my cute receptionist hair don up in a neat pony tail. As I push open the door my thought wonder to how beautiful she is, I step closer to greet her and I realize she wearing that sexy black dress that is just half an inch to short for her and definitely a size small for her. She sits up to greet me and I see her cleavage pressing out around the v neck, I think to my self she has to be a D cup or bigger her nose piercing is so cute and modest I love it. She smiles with her prefect white teeth and says good morning sir. I smile back and greet her with a kind good morning.

As I push through to my office on the corner I can stop thinking about how beautiful she is. Thoughts like this haven't ever lingered this long.... Could it be her amazing perfume. I could still smell it like it was around my neck. Fuck I'm getting hard I need to get to my office. I push my door open and head straight for my private bathroom. I throw my bag on my chair and rush into the bathroom. I close the door behind me and for get to lock it. The only person that would even come into my office would be her. I run the water from the faucet and splash warm water on my face. Nothing I did could soften my dick or get her out of my head.

I give in and unlatch my belt and unbutton my pants my fingers slide down my pubic area and i grab the base of my shaft. Under my pants I start slowly stroking it taking my time because why would anyone come bother me in my office. I start to get closer and just as I do I hear a small thud on the door. I stop and say "hello? Can I help you?" No response and as I start to tease myself again I hear a gently moan. I stop and slowly open the door.

She stumbles back into the bathroom hand under her dress. Her eyes get wide and she try's to explain what was happening. I noticed she had used my remote to tint the glass around my office so no one could she. I grabbed her by the arm and as my hand shot around her waist and my lips locked with her she melted in my arms my hand now hold her thigh against my waist her hands on the back of my neck I could feel how wet she was just by her juices dripping down my neck.

She as I unlock my lips I look at her and ask if this is okay with her. Without hesitation her other free hand shoots down my unbuttoned pants and begins to pull on my big dick, I moan in to her neck and she giggles. Just as my free hand gets to her ass I grab the hem of her shirt black dress and start pulling it up. It hugs her ass so perfectly and releases tension as it goes around her waist. I pull her close and kiss her again now we start to make out. Tongues  running around in each other's  mouths I pull her tight against me as her jerking becomes faster. My hands now on her face and around her neck. I can tell that she loves the choking sensation because she giggles and gives a firm tug on my dick my hands wonder off of her neck and grab just where her breast are pushing out of her v neck I pull her dress past her shoulders to see her sexy black lingerie. She obviously knew what she wanted and I didn't just happen to get lucky this morning.

As she throws her head against the back wall I grab her neck and begin to kiss down her. she tightens up and I turn her around and place her big ass on the counter. She giggles and smiles impressed at how easy it is to throw her around. Kiss down her breast as my hand sneaks behind and in one motion I unclip her bra she gasp and I pull it off of her my lips still softly pressing on her skin. My hands hold her waist as my tongue swirls around her erect nipples I suck and nibble on her with my lips she moans and runs her fingers through my hair. She controls how much attention each one gets. She push me back and hops off the counter.

With both her hands she wiggles out of her tight dress leaving on her black thong and the amazing black stockings. She kicks of her heels and knees down in-front of me my hand glides down the to of her head to her perfect pony tail. She pulls my pants down to my ankles and kisses up my leg. Holding my dick in one hand and kissing my shaft on the one side. She spit in one hand and gently rubs it into the base of my shaft her fingers gently wrapped around my dick. She sticks out her tongue and opens her mouth smoothly inserting my hard cock into her mouth. I moan and grunt. As I watch her head bob in and out of my dick her other hand holding mine while I grip her pony tell. She wants me to hold her and deep throat my cock fuck I think. So I do as she bobs in a press against her head and feel my dick sliding down her throat she pulls back which a little cum on her lip. Looks up at me with a devilish smile jerk of my sloppy dick. I can take it any more I say. It's my turn to have fun I say.

I wipe her lips and pull her to her feet. I spank her and grab lead her to window facing out to the beautiful lake. I press her against the glass and with my scissors I cut he thong off. I bend her back and spread her cheeks as I begin to eat her pussy from behind my tongue shooting up and teasing her clit she moans and begs for me to fuck her. I stop and say not until you come for me. No with my fingers I start I tease her as I spank her ass. I don't care who hears or sees I'm the fucking king. She moans and starts to shake I press on her stomach just as she releases her juices dripping down her leg I stand up and stick my finger in her mouth and around her throat I press my sloppy dick right in her pussy and waist no time fucking her brains out. She whimpers and moans. I don't stop I press her hard against the glass and she screams in pleasure. "Fuck me" she says "fuck me like the slutty receptionist that I am." I grab both her hips and thrust faster and harder to her I can feel that she's already come again and I m determined to make it a 3rd time.

She whimpers loud let and just as she's getting louder I stop and turn her around to face me. I pick her up and her hand glides over my chest and down to my dick where she inserts it again. She hold me my neck and shakingly says "fuck me good" I walk her over to my desk we're I lay her down on the edge. I grab the top of her thighs and throw her legs over my shoulder. With out taking my dick out I start thrusting hard and fast her arms shooting up and then tracing down her body. I fuck her so hard she starts to gasp and moan louder. Just as she climax's I press hard into her and leave my dick in her to fill her prefect little hole. She shakes and doesn't move for a moment. I kiss her as she lay on my desk and turn on my private shower so she can clean up.

As I finish getting ready I can hear her taking her sweet time in the shower I open up my bag and plug I. My laptop to get started on my work for the day she finishes up and as she leaves she lifts her dress up and bends over to show me that she does have any underwear on. I smirk and say maybe after lunch. She giggles and exits.