★- Cabin 12 -★

(Finn's POV)

"I got cabin 12" I say bluntly,"Oh cool,me too!" Robin says."I also got cabin 12!" Bruce says,then Vance says the same."Vance and I are gonna go see which on Alex got,be right back!" Bruce says,waving as they walk away.Me and Robin wave back before he grabs my hand.I look at him in confusion."C'mon new buddy!Let's go see what our cabin looks like!" He exclaims,I sigh and nod,before letting him drag me to the cabin.We make it to our cabin.It looks like a reddish-brown color and it's wooden but when you touch it,it's polished and smooth."C'mon Finn lets go inside!" He smiles,dragging me before I stop."Finn?" I ask with an eyebrow arches up,"Yeah Finn?Why are you so confused,I know your friends call you Finney but like- What do people call you then if they don't call you Finn?" He asks,I look at him blankly."Oh... you're the Finney.." He sighs,"Sorry but it's okay if I call you Finn right?" He says,trying to change the subject,I nod.He smiles once again,making me blush somehow."Alright let's go in!" I say trying to cheer up the moment.

We walked into the cabin,we were instantly met with a musty smell.I gag jokingly,"This shit stinks in here!" I say,"Damn right!" Robin agrees,covering his nose,then he pulls out a random bottle of febreeze and sprays it everywhere."Where the fuck did you get a bottle of febreeze from?" I ask,very concerned,"Desperate times comes for desperate measures" He replies,making me laugh.I see him blush but I think I'm just hallucinating to be honest.I see a bed in the far back corner and walk up to it,"I caught dibs on this one!" I say,"I'll get the one right next to yours" Robin says and drops his bag down and flops down on his bed."Get up fuck face!" I say grabbing a pillow from my duffle bag and throw it at him."Ow!" He says jokingly,"You know damn well that didn't hurt!" I say laughing once again as he walks up to me and cups my cheek."You're really cute when you laugh" He says and lets go of my cheek and walks back to his bed,making me blush hard."Shut up" I reply.I start to unpack all of my stuff,trying to forget about what he did just a few seconds ago.A few minutes later,I finish unpacking and I plug my phone up inside the wall and lay on my bed.Robin seems to be sleeping though.Bruce and Vance come back and unpack."Yo Finney is Robin sleeping?" Vance asks,"Yeah" I sigh."What's wrong Finney?" Bruce asks sympathetically,"Nothing just tired Bruce" I answer and fall asleep soon after.

I woke up to the sound of the intercom."Wake up dear campers!Breakfast happens in approximately 20 minutes!" The intercom continues,"Your camp uniforms are going to be delivered door to door to your cabins so open the door when you hear a knock!That's all campers,also clubs are free to join!" The intercom finishes."Ugh.." I groan,"not a morning person chico guapo?" I heard someone ask me,but I instantly recognized the voice."Not at all!" I say as I suffocate myself inside my pillow,"Get up hermoso" Robin says,"What does that mean?" I ask."Don't worry about it" He answers,I him in response.I get up and get my toothbrush and my own tube of toothpaste I brought with me and head to the bathroom.I brush my teeth and get out and put my stuff back,then I hear a knock at the door."Vance answer it" Bruce says,"Ugh fine!" Vance groans and opens the door."Here are you guy's uniforms!" The male supervisor says,I assume his name is Mark based on the name tag he has on though.Vance grabs the whole stack and puts them on the outside table,where we all then go to sit."I want the blue one!" I say quickly,earning looks from everyone."What the fuck did I do?" I ask,very confused."Nothing,I choose the black one" Vance says in his usual tone,"Fuck Vance I wanted that one,oh nevermind there's a dark red one here!" He says quickly."Bipolar bitch" Me and Vance say at the same time,then looking at each other.Bruce is just watching over us."That was very rude of you guys!" Robin acted as though offended and gasped dramatically."It's true" Me and Vance say at the same time again,once again looking at each other.Robin's jaw is wide open and so is Bruce's."How dare you guys!!" Robin said dramatically again.

(A/N: I'll make another chapter soon I'm just getting remotivated!!)
-817 words