Chapter 0- Eden-227

LET'S GO! STORY BUILDING YEAHHHH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUD: Warning! Agent on your team is down.

???: F-fuck. (Literal mood)

We see a figure bleeding out in a cold expanse, bullet and slash wounds covering the woman's entire body. There is nothing left anymore. Eden is dead. A storm that carries toxins now appears every night killing anyone that was unfortunate enough to be out scavenging. The inhabitants of Eden-227 will take it though, it's far better than rotting away in a cell or on death row on Earth. It's nearly a routine to them at this point.

The agency on Earth will send a group of 5 or 6 Agents every few weeks or so and the Raiders will test their abilities to see which ones should be assimilated into their ranks and which ones to kill.

"We'll give you a choice "Crosslink". Join us willingly or we'll just have to rewire your brain into thinking you were with us the whole time." the first raider said.

"I h-have a n-ame you know..it's S-silver. And fuck YOU. YOU KILLED MY LITTLE BROTHER." the woman screamed enraged by the fact the Raider has attempted to convert her.

The woman attempts to draw her revolver but is quickly stopped by the Raider smashing a lead pipe into her forearm, effectively fracturing it.

HUD: WARNING! VITAL SIGNS CRITICAL!

Silver screamed out in agony and discreetly attempted to use a cocktail stim to repair her wounds but it was snatched out of her hand right before the nanites were deployed into her body.

A second Raider appeared behind the downed woman. "Ah ah, we can't risk having you escape us this time Agent. Tony, use the ropes and tie her arms and legs togeth-"

*BANG!*

A purple flash could be seen for a split second as the aforementioned "Tony" collapsed to the ground. The second Raider looks around, frantically searching for the source of the assassin. Another shot is heard and the second raider falls to the ground.

Silver quickly snatches the cocktail stim and succesfully injects the experimental nanites into her bloodstream. She limps back to her brother's corpse and begins to drag him back to the warehouse, one of the 3 remaining safezones the storm can't reach. Throughout the night, all that could be heard were the occasional shots that were fired along with a purple flash of light.

Eventually, the only thought in Silver's mind before falling unconscious would be her apologies to the rest of her squad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At age 29 and 23, Agent T and Agent Cilo would pass away from their wounds in their fight with the Sledge Queen.

At age 18, Agent Jackson, would pass away from his bullet wounds during the Scavenger War.

Silver had managed to acquire their weapons and bring it back to the Agency headquarters where she would give her brother a proper burial and her teammates a memorial station. T, his TYPE-19 VULKA-MG. Cilo, her ARTIK-NCU Device, and her brother's M.B Type 'Dread'.

The only survivor of the Scav War would be Agent Silver, the only agent to ever come back to Earth after gathering Intel on the residents of Eden-227.

Log complete.

____________________________________

LET'S GO! CHAPTER 0 IS NOW COMPLETE B) I'll elaborate further about the weapons mentioned when the next agents are deployed in I think chapter 2 but I'll describe their looks and uses in chapter 1.

Word count: 538