Wild News

F1 News:
Max Verstappen was recorded kissing an ex-mclaren driver Oscar Piastri on his win in United States gp.

Sky Sports F1:
"When you know, you know" -Lando Norris comments on the podium kiss between Max Verstappen And Oscar Piastri

Check out other driver comments about it on here: link.skysport.thing

Ever since the kiss he made it with Oscar, Max's phone has blown up completely. It's either from a company or news asking for a sponsorship or interview.
Or, from his PR team.

Today, he was going to do an open interview made by the redbull PR team for his action on the United States gp

And he was fine to attend it, after all he did nothing wrong.

Sky Sports F1 Live on insta:

"Max, how long have you been on this relationship with Piastri?" One of the interviewer ask

"Um, about 5 years now. We started dating after his championship in F2"

"So Piastri is your boyfriend then Max?"

"No, he's my fiance actually. We're engaged"

"Why have you been hiding it? Is there any reason behind? Are you scared of the public reaction or the hate? Or is there any other reason?"

"Er- about that. We're actually not trying to hide it, we just kinda accidentally did? We just doesn't have any intation to tell the public but we're fine if the public know it. And yeah, here we are now."

"Max, what are your answer with the fans having-"

***

"Oscaah! Mate! CONGRATSS I'M SO HAPPY OMG" Lando run to Oscar and process to cling on him while spinning them both

"Akh! Lando- yes yes. Thank you" Oscar, almost dead, try to answer.

"I can't believe he did it on public! Even more when he's on the spotlight!! Agh, you guys are so sweet I can't!!"

"Sure it is sweet lan, but now we both are bombed by our each PR team and interview. God, i think I leave those when I stopped being a driver"

"Naah mate, there's no way you can escape those" Lando laugh and pat Oscar shoulder before leaving him to film some challange

***

@f1.news

news