Chapter 12

Y/N POV

"Noo! Y/n, did you not put our names on the roommate form??" Joy whines.

I look down at my paper. Room 56: Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Myoi Mina, Kim Y/n.

Why couldn't they have put me with the people I picked??

"Y/n can't even sneak into our room cause she's with student council members." Wendy frowns. 

"Ughh I really didn't want this. I literally put your names on the paper, I even put Yeji's too!" I complain.

"Well then one of them must've put your name down." Irene says.

Yeri cackles, earning a side eye from me. "Haha! Y/n is going to suffer, having those student council people in her room. She's gonna have to do everything they say or they'll punish her and make her life a living hell."

Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, and Irene exchange glances for a quick moment. Uhhh ok....that's...

"And who are you with, Yeri? You aren't in our room." Seulgi raises a brow.

Yeri looks embarrassed. "Uh...with Nayeon and some other people..." That was followed by laughs from the others in the group.

As all of us (all the students on the trip) are talking and being in our friend groups, Ms. Kang spoke up. "Students, please go to your assigned rooms now. If anyone has a problem with their sleeping arrangements, come talk to me. DO NOT sneak out of your rooms. The curfew is 9:30 PM."

"Bye guys....wish me luck." I sigh. Why was I put in this groupppp????

I go on the elevator and walk to the hotel room I'm assigned to. Maybe they won't be there yet? What am I thinking, of course they will be. Actually, maybe it won't be too bad. I should be optimistic.

I take a breath before opening the door. 

"Y/n!!" Sana exclaims, her eyes beaming. Mina's gaze is fixed on me, and Momo is just unpacking her stuff. 

"..Hi Sana, Mina...Momo." I say awkwardly. My one and only encounter with Momo was kind of embarrassing, she caught me being late. 

"Alright, Y/n. I'm Hirai Momo. You better remember that, alright?" She looks at me with a small smirk.

Mina gives a small smile and waves. She seems shy. I walk into the room, closing the door behind me. 

"The only bunk left is the one under mine, Y/n." Momo says.

I nod and put my luggage under my bed. I take out a book to read. As I read my book, I can just feel all of their gazes burning into me.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "I'm so excited to share a room with you, Y/n. Are you a fan of cuddling?" 

I look at Sana and blink a few times. "Uhhh-" 

"Sana, I called dibs first!" Mina says.

They...called dibs on who would cuddle with me??

"I don't like cuddling....sorry." I remove Sana's arms from my waist.

They all glare at me. This is scary...their stares could kill me. I reallyyyyyyy really don't want to be here. SOMEONE SAVE ME.

"Okay..." Sana's tone completely changes and she walks to her bed. The atmosphere is so tense....I'm suffocating.

"I'm gonna go get a snack...." I say, breaking the intense silence. I quickly get out of the room and go down the elevator. 

I feel like I can actually breathe now. I'm walking around the hotel, trying to find a vending machine or something, but I stop when I see Jihyo and Nayeon. Maybe I can find something out...

I quietly creep over to a big plant and hide behind it. They're together, at a vending machine.

"...cousin. It makes a lot of sense if you put it together, don't you think?" Jihyo asks Nayeon.

"I guess so. What do you think she'll do though? We'd have to get rid of her too if she's going to do something."

"23 people? I think we need to find other ways of preventing rebellions than our usual method, Nayeon. Plus, I think I've taken a liking to her...." 

What are they talking about...? Are they saying they kept rid of 22 people?? How did they get rid of them? Are they talking about me? Probably not..they said cousin and I don't think Jihyo even likes me.

"Jihyo, she's mine, you need to back off, okay? I'm your unnie, show respect." Nayeon says threateningly...

"And you forget I'm the school president." Jihyo says, unbothered by her threat.

"That doesn't matter!" Nayeon groans.

I can't hear the rest they say, and then they leave. I go to the vending machine once they're gone, and I try to get some chips. I put the money in but the chips get stuck. WHAT THE HECK THIS IS ACTUALLY THE WORST. I start banging on the machine, but it won't budge. 

Bang!

I jump a bit and look to my left, finding a pretty girl with long legs. She just hit the side of the vending machine.

"It should work now." She says nonchalantly and walks away. I look down, tons of bags of chips came out of the machine. Who was that girl? Well I don't really care....I just want my chips to mentally prepare myself for going back into my hotel room.

(A/N: heyyy everyone! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I kept accidentally making filler so I hope this wasn't really filler. I haven't updated in a while....in months...but I've been working on the other book, I Can Only Wish. I'm actually so surprised how many reads this got and I really don't want to disappoint all of you so I'll try to update more frequently. I think I'm going to go back and change some of the chapters though. So many good comebacks lately omggg. I've also been working on a new book, I Regret This, so that might slow down the making of this book, but I'll write at least a sentence a day to speed it up or something (hopefully). Chapter ten of I Can Only Wish is almost done too. I know this wasn't a long chapter but I hope you all don't mind....Have a good day/night!!)