not again

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" if fate were to demand our demise , I would defy it just so that I can stay by your side as long as I live........but time's cruelty spares you , doesn't it ?

Yet , you push me away.....am I not your student ? "

Arius spoke , his voice trembling like fragile dry leaves that will crumble with a single touch , as if he was barely holding his tears back. It took all of his strength just to choke back a sob.

The person standing infront of him however could do nothing but frown.

" I think I have made it clear....I don't wish to associate myself with you any longer......I have already taught you what you can learn."

The mage spoke , his red ruby like eyes shone with determination. Arius gulped , barely holding his tears back that pricked his eyes and blurred his vision .

Arius didn't know if what he was feeling was sadness or desperation. All he knew , was that his world was collapsing before his own sight and he had to prevent it. Mustering what little strength he could , Arius spoke.

".....I swear I'll train more...and be a better magician.....Please stay by my side even if it's only for a day..."

Arius begged , he hated begging for attention and care but oh god did he crave it. The person before him , his teacher , his first friend was the only person who had ever shown him care and treated his wounds . And to see his only source of warmth shun him , Arius didn't know what he had to do to make him stay.

Lucas narrowed his eyes slightly and clenched his teeth.

" I want to travel around , you don't expect me to do so with you , do you ? ...... You are a shackle that binds me down ...... You're talent in magic is barely above average so I can't teach you any more than this ."

Lucas turned around , his back facing Arius who just wordlessly stared  .

Arius stood still as lucas spoke his words and left , only a flicker of his shadow seen before he teleported to a place who knows where.

He could do nothing but sit down on a nearby chair , shielding his face with his palm trying to calm himself and soothe his aching heart. 

The twelve year old Arius's only hope , his only light had vanished .... And it was all his fault , he thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Arius gasped and  hastily tried to  looked around , but he could barely lift himself up. It felt like a bell was constantly ringing inside his head  , his head felt heavy and unbearably warm yet his limbs remained cold and freezing.

' tch , that guy still haunts me even after my death '

Arius sighed heavily . He looked around and confirmed it was indeed his room within the Sapphire Palace. He touched his burning forehead and tried to soothe his headache with his cold palm.