Prequel

3rd POV
-------------

The Five Warriors. They always protect their own home planet called SORA from any evil forces of the entire galaxy. Two of them as we know CLOUD, self-confident, brave and upbeat bot and of course AO SKY or simply AO, the serious and grumpy bot. The population of SORA was mostly full of sentient robots living in it. They all live in a peaceful and harmony life because The Five Warriors protecting them from any evil forces throughout the galaxy until one tragedy.

CLOUD and AO dissappeared during a battle between them and some plants that are aliens. Both of them crashed on a planet that is not on their galaxy in any way, leaving their friends behind. The others thought they were vanished or presumably dead but they actually in fact landed on the planet, Earth. CLOUD and AO were on a different galaxy and planet without any signal that can be track them from SORA. Earth has over 8000+ satellites that could actually block the signal from SORA.

CLOUD and AO were in a lab that they didn't even know the owner of the lab. Earth's gravity seemed different for them to walk but they can used to it later. CLOUD looked around the lab and it seems decorated with some cutesy things in it. He was grateful that he wasn't dead while AO, he accidentally transferred himself in a vacuum cleaner that hadn't been finished. Looks like the lab was very a bit dark. CLOUD and AO realized that the lab could be owned by an Earthling.