Chapter 34.

You are a bad idea butI like bad idea

I like bad idea.

I glanced over him as he comfortably slumped deeper into leather covers of seat. As he moved around trying to get a comfortable position, I waited two seconds and took a deep breath. "Ciel will you stop it."

"What?" He looked over me as his hands went through his hair, making more strands fall over his forehead. His tongue peeked out and traveled along his bottom lip, driving my gaze to his mouth. His full lips shone under the light of my car.
I clenched my fist around the steering wheel before abruptly pushing the accelerator. "You are moving too much." I breathed out while focusing on our way.

Never it's easy to drive on this road full of muds and rock in the home of old ancient trees to be precise. Well that's what happen when you plan to buy a whole damn mansion in the house of trees.

"How did you know this way? I mean it's a forest area and no roads or routed could be-" his words were cutt off as his head bumped against the window, he let out an annoyed groan before rubbing back of his hand.

"Probably cause these were made by me." He widens his eyes at my confession

"Did you just made these by your own? Oh Lith how could you alone do this." His eyes peered at me as he rambled shits.

"Shut up" I closed my eyes before shooting him an stare. He quietly slumped down on his seat trying to make himself smaller. Like oh really?

"Okay" His voice was low and hushed, the quality of it almost raspy, hearing it this closely. He turned his head towards the window taking in the greenry around us.

The silence filled around us. As my hands turned pale while clutching onto the steering Ioosen my grip on the steering and took out a cigarette from my pocket. And caging it between my lips. I shot over a glance on Ciel.

His blue iris were already peeping on me as he as it slowly traveled to my lips. He slowly shook his head ever so lightly that I wouldn't even know if I wouldn't saw his tangled brown strands bounce.
My hands instinctively went in my pocket this time for pulling out a lighter.

Mu hands holding the lighter were offered to him, His face drained into colour of pink as he understood what I meant. Still he took the lighter from my hand making his cold brush around mine a light wave of electrifying current ran through my veins.

He slowly leaned closer to me backing away from his seat. Ciel steps into my shadows, stealing my breath and the heat from my skin. Suddenly my whole defences are shook just like a paper. A paper that is being soaked by the rapidly falling briny drops.
Before I can draw in the air my body needs I have melted into his form.

I could feel his firm torso and the heart that beats within. His hands are folded around my back, drawing me in closer. I can feel my body shake, He rubs my back with a firm grip, even this roughness brings more relief. He is eating me with his eyes, running his hand through my back as if he can't quite it causing my heart to thump hard against my chest, as if it is ready to break my rib cage and leap out.