eleven • tears

"When we talk about him, why aren't you coming?" The girl grinned and pointed at the tree where seungmin hid.

"run" Hyunjin screamed, but seungmin already got dragged towards hyunjin from one boy. "What! Let me go" he screamed as he tried to free himself. But he quickly got pushed in hyunjins arms.

"So, so, so, why are you here? Wanting to stalk your crush" the girl exposed. "N-no!" Seungmin stuttered. "Then why?" The girl tapped on the floor with her feet,
"I just saw him got dragged in the forest" he said before freeing himself from Hyunjin arms, it got weird.

"Why am I even here" seungmin asked,
"Hyunjin didn't followed our rules and you were here" one of the boy said and took his mask off, exposing his face, yeonjun.

"Hah, that doesn't mean you have to drag him into my problems, I doesn't really know him anyway"
Hyunjin said while trying to get up.

"You're right, but our boss said that you guys soon have something" the other boy said, taking off his mask, exposing a boy Hyunjin didn't know, but seungmin.

"K-kai?" He stuttered. "Oh yes seungmin, I'm kai, your beloved friend" he laughed, while a tear rolled down seungmins face.

"I'm not even gay!" Hyunjin screamed, coming back to the real point. While seungmin tears just fell more and more down.

"So anyways," the girl spoke up "2 choices, 1 we kill seungmin here or 2 he comes with us"  seungmins and hyunjins jaw dropped. "K-kill m-me?" He said between sobs. "i thought you wanted me not him, let him go!" Hyunjin screamed.

"You didn't understand, our boss just wants to protect you" yeji said with the most calming tone.
"Before I die, can I drink something" seungmin looked over to Hyunjin, who didn't understand anything, but seungmin had a plan, he noticed something.

"Ugh okay" yeji said and pointed at a water bottle that kai had in his hands, he quickly throw it to seungmin, who opened it. But didn't drank it, he threw the water at yeji.

"What the-" yeji said like a robot and fell to the ground, while seungmin took the chance and stood up and helped hyunjin.

Yeonjun stayed with yeji, and kai followed the other to but didn't get them, because they ran inside the crowd.

Seungmin fell to the ground and started crying again, while hyunjin took off the shackles and helped seungmin up, who still cried.

"W-why d-did this happened? W-what did th-they wanted from y-you?" he managed to say between sobs. "They said I should keep myself away from you, but I didn't so, that's probably why" Hyunjin confessed while hugging the younger.

Seungmin let himself fall into hyunjin and cried in the crook of his neck. "They-y wanted to k-kill me" he said.
"I know I know, but nothing happened, right?" He patted the youngers back. He nodded.

And slowly got himself under control. "Maybe we should live together and don't leave the others side"
seungmin asked "only until I fly back to korea" he corrected himself.

"Why?" Hyunjin asked. "I-i mean they want to kill me and keep you safe so.. you understand?" Seungmin asked with puppy eyes, "please I don't want to die" he started sobbing again.

"Yeah okay fine" hyunjin nodded, "let's go to the others" he said and took the youngers hand, he doesn't want to lose him in the crowd.

The younger put on a small smile and nodded. Soon they reached the others who were already searching for them.

"Where were you guys?" Minho asked, while Felix ran over to seungmin, "were you crying?" Felix asked while his thumbs were caressing the youngers cheek.

"And why are you guys holding hands?" Changbin pointed at their hands, but they didn't let go, hyunjin only softly pressed the youngers hand.

"He'll live with me until he goes back to korea, we can't lose him" hyunjin said while muttering the last part.

"What do you mean with lose him?" Chan asked.
"Someone wants to kill him, because of me, so I'll safe him and take care of him." Hyunjin said while letting the youngers hand go and swung his arm around his waist and pressing him near himself.

The younger let go a small "ouch" by the sudden touch.
"Someone wants to kill minnie?"Felix asked and hugged the oreo-haired. "You think you can keep him safe?" Felix asked looking up and down at hyunjin, who nodded. "Of course I can"

"We should go now, maybe they followed us" hyunjin said and dragged seungmin out of the crowd and towards his car. "B-but I need my things" seungmin said, "you can take my things, we shouldn't risk it, maybe they are already waiting in front of the hotel" he answered, the younger nodded.

Hyunjin walked towards the passenger side to open the door for seungmin who happily hopped inside the seat making himself comfortable and putting on the seatbelt after hyunjin sat down on the drivers seat.

"so you'll live with me right? You know what, we have to buy some food." Hyunjin started the car and looked at seungmin with hopeful eyes. "can we get ice cream I'm starving" seungmin giggled.

Hyunjin smiled and soon stopped on a grocery store near his apartment, they both entered and seungmin quickly ran towards the ice cream shelf.
"Can we get strawberry, I love strawberry ice cream" he smiled and plucked on the olders shirt.
"Please?" He made those cute puppy eyes.

"Okay,get 'em, but we also need real food, when we want to survive" he laughed it off and turned to the ramen.